What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Halfback

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Foran/Cherry-Evans are going okay this year ... I expected them to struggle more, so maybe youth isn't as risky as I think. Shrug.
4 out of their 6 wins came from cellar dwellers Roosters, Sharks, Panthers and Raiders.. Haven't come up against Dragons, Bulldogs or Broncos yet and when they played Storm (2nd) and Cowboys (5th) they got beaten. Those are the games where the halves need to step up. I don't think they will.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
It's hard not to like Foran even though I hate Manly. He's smart and tough. I think he's genuinely through his "rookie" period, unlike Hodkinson, Keating and - obviously - Cherry-Evans.

I've always rated Sandow too. He always had the skills, he was just very young and needed time to develop. As much I'd rather my favourite team not poach players from my second favourite team, I'm glad I can still cheer for Chris in 2012.