What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Halfback

2010Dragons

Bench
I'm not trolling...I'm sharing my opinion...nothing wrong with that.
Practise what you preach ...If you stay in your cage/burrow then I won't rattle it.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
apparently the roosters may potentially offload braith..

woudl he be worth bringing back to the club to partner with an inexperienced no.7?

Ziggy the God

First Grade
apparently the roosters may potentially offload braith..

woudl he be worth bringing back to the club to partner with an inexperienced no.7?

I think there is too much water under the bridge to get Braith, but he would be the kind of player we would be after.

Though, stranger things have happened.

Bro I think he asked the question cause he honestly didnt know and had heard good things as had I that were probably posted on this forum

Just to set the record straight, Florimo is a reasonable reserve grade playmaker but he would be much further from first grade standard then Reynolds.

He would be below Robson's standard even.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
I saw a rumour somewhere about Thomas Leuluai, but yo'd think he'd be on good money at Wigan. There is the Maguire link, though.

Brett Seymour, Isaac John, Albert Kelly ... even Jeff Robson if Parra don't keep him.

Some are unproven and the older guys aren't world beaters, but I think Souths will need a couple of halves one way or another.

Bailey1188

Juniors
Someone the other day mentioned Beau Henry.

I think he is one you should investigate.

If our darius goes to Newcastle, it might push Henry out.

He has the skills, but is young and would need a senior 5/8 next to him.

It again all depends on what Maguire does with Sutton.....

Oh what a complex web you guys have before you for next year......

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Someone the other day mentioned Beau Henry.

I think he is one you should investigate.

If our darius goes to Newcastle, it might push Henry out.

He has the skills, but is young and would need a senior 5/8 next to him.

It again all depends on what Maguire does with Sutton.....

Oh what a complex web you guys have before you for next year......

I have heard some of our guys talk up Beau Henry.

Sutton has to get out of the halves.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
henry is a gun..

interesting that he left the dragons whilst under bennett's reign, so will he be in bennett's plans at newcastle..

aussies1st

Staff member
Reynolds if you don't get anyone. Moltzen will probably look elsewhere as he looks to be stuck on the bench.

WireMan

Bench
Dobson and Chase are two half backs that are doing well in super league. I'm sure either would do a very good job behind your pack.

Sam Tomkins at Wigan must be a target but he has just signed a long contract so it will be difficult.

Will be good for the new coach to have a complete new start in the area where you stuggle. As previously said, he can build a team his way around these players. The rest of your team looks good. If Maguire can make Carmont look good at left centre then i'm sure he can work something with Inglis.

You will prob need a fullback though as Wigan like to use the fullback as a second stand off. I'd make a go for Widdop at the Storm, buts thats for a different thread. :)

BunniesMan

Immortal
Is Foran off contract? If the All Blacks are going after him, now that we've got more money surely we could have a go too? The idea of a Reynolds-Foran halves combo excites me.

Latest posts