What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAZF

First Grade
Any jersey (or other merchandise) that isn't intended for match use should not have the NRL logo on it. There would have to be some sort of guidelines set on that. Its not a great jersey but its a one-off at the most.

beagle

Juniors
hang on, isn't that a training jersey??? I know it has the game day badges and so forth but i remember seeing it before and it said 'training jersey'???

I thought that training jersey was the same design but fluro green?

1043.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Warriors jersey I posted is the Warriors Women in League jersey for Round 16.

LeagueNut

First Grade
From memory I think both the green and pink jerseys were used for pre-season trials this year - the first grade side wore the green and the juniors wore the pink.

Timmah

Staff member
Yep, and from memory both had CCC on the right chest where the TP logo sits in the picture provided.

Timmah

Staff member
They're still "yet to release the artwork".

Logic would dictate they replace the cardinal with pink on the main strip, or use the sash jersey and change the cardinal to pink.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Speaking of crazy Warriors jerseys, was reading elsewhere that apparently there is some sort of Terminator-design in the pipeline for Warriors 2013?

Don't know if it is serious or just someone's fantasy design, though after last year's Bulldogs Star Wars shirt it wouldn't surprise me if it is to shill some sort crossover BluRay or whatever format release (plus with James Cameron setting himself up with a few properties over here, maybe he's getting his fingers in all sorts of pies).

Timmah

Staff member
Warriors can't change either home or away next season, it could only be a one off tbh

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Warriors can't change either home or away next season, it could only be a one off tbh

Just re-read forum posting, apparently Juniors jersey? With training jersey having a "flame"-V and heritage jersey being a basket-weave style 2002 era jersey (black with the blue V-ish design).

Don't know what the source of the images is (quick google search came up empty) but thread link with images : http://www.nzwarriorsfans.com/index.php?threads/2013-jerseys.2450/

VictoryFC

Bench
I thought that training jersey was the same design but fluro green?

1043.jpg

I know its not realistic, but I think Canberra should experiment with something like this. Not the art deco part, just going more black with maybe a line, sash or block or their traditional light green. Warriors need to go back to heritage jerseys

hrundi99

First Grade
I know its not realistic, but I think Canberra should experiment with something like this. Not the art deco part, just going more black with maybe a line, sash or block or their traditional light green. Warriors need to go back to heritage jerseys

Maybe you missed our last away jersey?

VictoryFC

Bench
Maybe you missed our last away jersey?

I did miss it. Upon Googling it I remembered it, and its not really what I'm thinking of, even though my description sounds exactly like that. The warriors one is more along the lines, it just has a sleek feel to it. The more I think about it the more it comes down to the use of green shade. The Raiders away one is too dark. The fluro green acts as a much better contrast.

I dunno, the warriors one is just very striking, even though im not a fan of the splashpaint thing going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.