What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAZF

First Grade
I did miss it. Upon Googling it I remembered it, and its not really what I'm thinking of, even though my description sounds exactly like that. The warriors one is more along the lines, it just has a sleek feel to it. The more I think about it the more it comes down to the use of green shade. The Raiders away one is too dark. The fluro green acts as a much better contrast.

I dunno, the warriors one is just very striking, even though im not a fan of the splashpaint thing going on.

I'm thinking that the Raiders should never wear black again. Especially given their record when wearing it.

hellteam

First Grade
The three shades of light blue in the NSW uniform pisses me off every time. Surely it can't be hard to match them. The socks are especially bad.

GAZF

First Grade
The Titans seem more content on being cartoon super heroes than being a football side. The "T" jersey would work if it wasn't as loud.

Tom Shines

First Grade
The best jersey the Titans never had:

option11vc.jpg

Trentosaurus

Juniors
Does anyone have all the options you could vote for as the Titans jerseys? I don't remember them exactly but I know I prefered one of the sand ones. Always thought of blue and gold as Parramatta.

GAZF

First Grade
They may only be in the concept stage, it is still only June so they may not have been approved. However, adidas may need extra time to produce their stock. Apart from the terrible helmet on the home, its not a bad jersey. The blue at the top of the jersey is spot on.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
this years all stars jersey looked like the titans colours...cant say searle hasnt done enough to pump up his brand at every opportunity

Zigwaa

Bench
Those Titans jerseys are pretty bad.

As mentioned before, simple Rugby League designs are often the best. Titans best Jersey's have been their inaugral season ones.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Sportsbet.com.au upgrades Sponsorship

Friday 15 June 2012 12:51 PM

00031319-leadimage.jpg

The Newcastle Knights are pleased to announce Sportsbet.com.au have upgraded its sponsorship to become a Major Partner of the Club through to the end of the 2014 season.

Sportsbet.com.au, the Official Betting Partner of the Knights, will now have their logo featured on the top back of the Knights' playing jerseys.

Troy Palmer, CEO of Hunter Sports Group was delighted with the commitment shown by Sportsbet.com.au

"To secure additional investment and support from a major national brand mid-season is truly unique and a great achievement for the Knights,” Palmer said.

“This is a reward for the interest that has been generated by the Knights and the entire HSG.

"This announcement demonstrates that sponsors have a real belief in our project, our sports team and our town, especially after what has been a challenging two months for the Knights on the field.

“I also believe it highlights the unique position of the Hunter Sport Group; in that we have been able to build the Knights brand and supporter base to become one of the leading clubs in the NRL."

“We already enjoy a fantastic relationship with the Hunter Sports Group and we’ve now strengthened our commitment to HSG and the Hunter region further with this announcement," Sportsbet.com.au’s Cormac Barry said.

Showing their support for the Hunter Region, Sportsbet.com.au donated their spot on the Knights children's jerseys to the Hunter Sports Group for use by a local charity. The John Hunter Children's Hospital logo will now appear on the jerseys so valuable promotion and exposure can be provided for this important contributor to the local community.
LINK

flippikat

Bench
Dragons not wearing their red jerseys tonight :(

A shame, you think that they would've worn red for the first game back at WIN stadium...

GAZF

First Grade
Dragons not wearing their red jerseys tonight :(

A shame, you think that they would've worn red for the first game back at WIN stadium...

Well you couldn't possibly have the St. George Illawarra Dragons not wearing the red V, that would imply a partnership of two identities.

Status
Not open for further replies.