What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin2323

Immortal
They have 15 clubs or something, surely Tooheys or VB could jump on board for $1 + Million a year, for sponsorship and pourage rights at 15 venues.

Exactly. Last year about this time Sanyo was bought out so it was coming. Last year the NYC jersey was blank all year. Hopefully an announcement is due. They can't release the new gear until it's sorted.

rj10.jpg

skeepe

Immortal
good initiative by the raiders

dissapointing that they didnt get corporate support though.

white jersey is meh

It's not as though they've stopped looking. The charity is only on there until a suitable sponsor is found.

From what I understand there have been offers, but the Raiders believe they fall short.

It's not as though they've stopped looking. The charity is only on there until a suitable sponsor is found.

From what I understand there have been offers, but the Raiders believe they fall short.

yeah they said they were holding out for a deal that wasnt undersold.

thats what the dogs did with camp quality didnt they?

Pierced Soul

First Grade

similat ow aht the dogs did wiht camp quality till jaycar came along.

the jersey's suck btw cos the v is massively cutoff

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors

They're both shithouse. Erm, the jerseys, that is, not the players. With the way the Raiders are run it's hardly surprising that just as other teams, like Easts, have realised that full Vs are the way to go, the Raiders come along with a cut-off abomination that the Budgewoi Bum Burglars U/13 C-team would be embarrassed to wear.

Trentosaurus

Juniors
Why does every team want a V for next season? I thought the Raiders and Sea Eagles had great jerseys this year, but they've decided to ruin them with half-arsed Vs.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Those jersies arent that bad.

Except I think the green seems a bit different.

The away jersey is better than that black one.

blain

Juniors
Is it just me or is the green in those jerseys lighter than normal? Looks average..

Zigwaa

Bench
I like the Canberra jerseys, ideally the V's would continue to a point but sponsors higher on the jersey get more exposure.

I like the white away jersey and green home jersey combination, similar to what they had in the 90's. That black away jersey wasn't very good imo

Spitty

Juniors
I like the Canberra jersey's too. They're both a modern change that is marketable, whilst still both clearly being identifiable as Canberra jerseys. Temporarily having the charity on the jersey also makes both jerseys more sellable. Not many people buy blank jerseys.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Raiders home strip is now a deeper green as opposed to the lime they'd used in the last 4-5 years.

Interesting they dumped the black away strip given they sought so much member input over it a couple of years back...

sheepbender

Juniors
it wouldnt have been too hard to change the red into pink for the home jersey if they wanted a women in league jersey

Agreed, that wouldve been one way to go, cos that Paint ball splattered jersey is perhaps the worst design in League history, Id like to say Im glad itll only appear for one round, but it shouldnt even get that..

Heres a dodgy version of how I think they shouldve done it..

nz_warriors_women_in_league_by_sheepbender-d4hqcu3.jpg

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Agreed, that wouldve been one way to go, cos that Paint ball splattered jersey is perhaps the worst design in League history, Id like to say Im glad itll only appear for one round, but it shouldnt even get that..

Heres a dodgy version of how I think they shouldve done it..

nz_warriors_women_in_league_by_sheepbender-d4hqcu3.jpg

Love the Hart Foundation look.

nqcowboy87

Bench
Warriors finally get into the Women In League spirit.....

378594_253336268054054_196722317048783_656538_568351605_n.jpg

Kinda groovy, reminds me of 1995-esque Bret Hart wrestling outfit, with the splotch graffiti look.

Damn, those are some pink shorts!

i didnt know Jackson pollack was alive let alone a league fan

Status
Not open for further replies.