What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Bear

Referee
Wow I've never seen this one before, awesome jersey to go with their inaugural home strip. 1995 really was the best year for jerseys, nearly every teams was spot on imo
Loved this jersey
north-sydney-bears-home-rugby-shirt-1994-s_757_1.jpg

applesauce

Bench
Warriors finally get into the Women In League spirit.....

378594_253336268054054_196722317048783_656538_568351605_n.jpg

Kinda groovy, reminds me of 1995-esque Bret Hart wrestling outfit, with the splotch graffiti look.

Damn, those are some pink shorts!

God first thing I thought of was a cum shot, add the irony of the WiL Round. :shock:

Charlie124

First Grade
If the design for that warriors WIL round jersey was to become a permanent one, then id hate it. But considering these are one off jerseys for charity i really dont see the big problem with them or any of the other WIL jerseys being a lot more 'out there' than a normal jersey would be. The whole point of them is to catch the eye, which in turn raises some awareness for their cause.

BunniesMan

Immortal
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...sorship-for-2012/story-e6frexnr-1226209574532

Concerning article regarding the Panthers, Raiders and possible the Sharks struggle in finding major sponsors (and in the Panthers case, back and sleeve sponsors as well).

THE battle on the field is yet to be won but Penrith are being massacred in the fight with GWS for sponsorship dollars. Penrith are still searching for a naming rights sponsor for the front of their jumper, a sponsor for the back and a sleeve sponsor.
Canberra are also searching for a major sponsor.
although it is uncertain whether the electronics manufacturer will remain on the front of Cronulla's jumper or revert to a secondary role.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Canberra are having a significant announcement RE: their 2012 playing strip today.

The Raiders will be making an announcement in relation to their 2012 playing strip, later today. Am hoping it is regarding a major sponsor.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Panthers must of known this was coming, FFS

They have 15 clubs or something, surely Tooheys or VB could jump on board for $1 + Million a year, for sponsorship and pourage rights at 15 venues.

sharkies are currently in negotiations with their sponsors.

its good that hisense is possibly back on board, however i would say they wont be the major partner. ive heard one of our other sponsors wanted to upgrade there.

good news for the raiders btw

bileduct

Coach
The Canberra Raiders will be sponsoring the ACT Eden Monaro Cancer Support Group on the front of their jerseys next year.

Disappointing that the club could not secure a major sponsor but good to see them sponsoring a charity group.

Last edited:

beave

Coach
Interesting......... awesome stuff for the support group, I am surprised though the raiders could't get a major sponsor.

bileduct

Coach
Interesting......... awesome stuff for the support group, I am surprised though the raiders could't get a major sponsor.
Not really all that surprising when you consider the low profile the club has. We have next to no exposure when it comes to FTA games, and according to Gallop we need to be first or second at seasons end for that to change. I'll keep that in mind next time there's a Souffs FTA game.

Status
Not open for further replies.