What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

roofromoz

First Grade
The Panthers have an out of town membership which contains 2 tickets for home matches, plus 1 for any away game. The criteria is that you must live at least 90km from Penrith. It's $70 for adults, $50 for children / concession and $150 for a family of 4.

Eels Dude

Coach
The Panthers have an out of town membership which contains 2 tickets for home matches, plus 1 for any away game. The criteria is that you must live at least 90km from Penrith. It's $70 for adults, $50 for children / concession and $150 for a family of 4.

That's pretty damn good. Parra's basic membership costs 75 bucks and that doesn't include a ticket to any game.

dogslife

Coach

Pretty similar to the Bulldogs membership I get. QLD membership gets me tickets to both games here at Suncorp as well as 2 tickets to games in Sydney. All for $65

dimitri

First Grade
WOW

Bulldogs Membership pages look great!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/default.aspx?s=membership-2012

intro.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Look around the picture, plenty of players are in it. Was taken this year.

Frederick

Staff member
Yes but surely someone at the dogs realizes the irony of having Idris in the background with the words "together forever" over the top?

dimitri

First Grade
Yes but surely someone at the dogs realizes the irony of having Idris in the background with the words "together forever" over the top?

think they are using it as a positive - saying you may leave the club, you may come back...but you are always part of the family

#LOVE

dogslife

Coach
I dare say that photo might have been taken before Idris announced his departure, just speculating though

Edit: In fact I'm positive it was, the players are all wearing the pre-season polos

Frederick

Staff member
They could've very easily got Tim tam to use his 1337 skillz to photoshop Idris out

dogslife

Coach
Or they could just leave it the way it is, knowing none of the other clubs did anything like it, and none of the fans really care that he's in the photo