What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm not, it's up again from last year and if we only have 10 home games again after this bullshit in Darwin I'll be even more pissed off and where's the travelling Roosters pack?

11 home games. Says it a couple of times on the membership page.

HTH

Timmah

Staff member
And you got 11 home games, with one at Bluetongue = 12. What makes you think you only got 10? :?

Timmah

Staff member
Well your deal is with the SFS/SCG Trust. By rights they could move all 11 games if it was possible.

What I meant to say was in 2011 you had all 11 games. Not sure why 2010 is relevant given you got 11 games this year.

M2D2

Bench
I'm not, it's up again from last year and if we only have 10 home games again after this bullshit in Darwin I'll be even more pissed off and where's the travelling Roosters pack?
I was talking about the doggies prices.
Still. Yours wasnt bad.

I paid alot more for my sharkies one.

Well your deal is with the SFS/SCG Trust. By rights they could move all 11 games if it was possible.

What I meant to say was in 2011 you had all 11 games. Not sure why 2010 is relevant given you got 11 games this year.

Then don't barge your arse in. It's relevant because the prices went up and we had two games taken away, one went overseas, and a third plonked us in to the top tier of the worst stadium in the world to watch rugby league and IIRC the NZ game was not disclosed immediately.

I was pointing out that until the draw is set in concrete I don't trust how many games we will have and low and behold I check the webs.ite and the club are lobbying to have a game at the SCG

Timmah

Staff member
Bulldogs will be going up $4 for GA (95 to 99) and about $20-30 for reserved categories (295 to 330 Cat 1, 195 to 220 Cat 2/Kennel)

Timmah

Staff member
Then don't barge your arse in. It's relevant because the prices went up and we had two games taken away, one went overseas, and a third plonked us in to the top tier of the worst stadium in the world to watch rugby league and IIRC the NZ game was not disclosed immediately.

I was pointing out that until the draw is set in concrete I don't trust how many games we will have and low and behold I check the webs.ite and the club are lobbying to have a game at the SCG

So you're more willing to believe something that happened last year is more likely than something that happened this year? Seems odd to me.

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
So you're more willing to believe something that happened last year is more likely than something that happened this year? Seems odd to me.

It was going to be 10 games at the SFS last year until the Warriors game was moved back home due to the roosters not wanting to play 3 games in a row on the road or something like that.

I'd be willing to bet that they will move the Warriors game back to NZ this year as well. Sucks for roosters fans.

Billythekid

First Grade
Coming off the back of a terrible season with extremely high ticket prices and facing increased competition (whilst being a new team without as much loyal support as more long standing teams). I wouldn't be surprised if they do struggle.

Perth Red

Post Whore
at thos eprices they deserve to struggle, and yes I know it isn;t their fault. Q;land RL fans need to be putting pressure on your Govt!

Perth Red

Post Whore
re number of Roosters home games, one way would be to replace the missing number of home games with an "away game ticket" ie if Roosters take two home games on the road then members get the opportunity to have two tickets to away games at SFS or ANZ to watch the Rossters play teams in those stadiums. AGree there should be a min12 tickets included in full memberships and for Sydney clubs at least this would be a good way of fans not feeling dudded and also help boost crowds at the larger stadiums.

Timmah

Staff member
Who else would the Roosters play at the SFS? :?

For what it's worth, Bulldogs and Souths fans get tickets for 12 games at ANZ Stadium (10 home, 2 away). Eels fans taking out full membership get 14 games (10 at Parramatta, 2 home ANZ, 2 away ANZ)

yobbo84

Coach
Souths ticketed membership gets you a seat at 14 games.

1 x Charity Shield
10 x ANZ Home Games
1 x Gosford Home Game
2 x ANZ Away Games

FTR, Souths are up to 7,019 memberships for 2012 (Source: www.rabbitohs.com.au)

Latest posts