What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

AuDragon

Juniors
00001912-image.jpg

Lucky Roy

Juniors
"I'd like to know how many of the Rabbits memberships are ticketed?"

Over 10000. Well over 10000 and heading for 11000 and it will end up around 15 or 16000. I'd like to know how many of St George's are ticketed. Or Cronulla's, who seem to be spending plenty on players with money they may or not have. Is it just Souths member numbers that everyone is bothered about? FWIW, I am a fully ticketed member but if the slightest thing intervenes, I watch from the lounge. But the club gets my money. I'm sure others at Souths thinks the same. And in a miraculous coincidence, I'm betting other clubs fans think along similar lines. Who knew?

Some need to get over the fact that Souths are no longer on the bones of their arse and are actually quite wealthy, comparitively speaking. Souths members know what it is like not to have a team and don't take it for granted. For a club with so little support, going on the constant whining of "where are the crowds?", they put the rest of the league who by definition must have more fans, to shame.

This is only going to become more pronounced as the poker machine handouts dry up.

Raiderdave

First Grade

this is a bit misleading

the clubs the knights are chasing have listed their " total" membership numbers .. although I know the Broncos are nearly all but ticketed

but thats just the ticketed tally for the Knights not the " total " number
what is their total tally ?
do they sell them
are they selling them
whats that number ?:?

user_nat

Coach
Which is wrong, the Dragons membership total or their graph position?

Actually the Knights spot doesn't make sense either. I would assume the line between 12 and 14 is 13.. But I guess not.

_snafu_

Immortal

Actually the Knights spot doesn't make sense either. I would assume the line between 12 and 14 is 13.. But I guess not.

Exactly what I was trying to work out.

no name

Coach

DoggiesBro made the graph. 12,791 is closer to 13,000 than 12,000, therefore they are in the 13,000s.

rnb11

Juniors
I guess noone but the Knights know their total membership number, they do sell non ticketed but the whole campaign in about getting 20k ticketed members

blukablu

Juniors
this is a bit misleading

the clubs the knights are chasing have listed their " total" membership numbers .. although I know the Broncos are nearly all but ticketed

but thats just the ticketed tally for the Knights not the " total " number
what is their total tally ?
do they sell them
are they selling them
whats that number ?:?

Probably only a thousand or so more. Like the Broncos they don't have too many fans living aboard so ticketed numbers would likely be similar to the Broncos (~90% of overall).

Latest posts