What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

Perth Red

Post Whore
One really good one or like 100 really bad ones?

I'm sure there is a joke in there about choking but I won't go there!:D

The $1340 membership is for 12 game undercover seating, parking ,a visit to the dressing rooms and some other add on benefits. Seems very expensive!

Can any St George fans cast light on no jnr memberships? Are these counted in the concessions?

dimitri

First Grade
I'm sure there is a joke in there about choking but I won't go there!:D

The $1340 membership is for 12 game undercover seating, parking ,a visit to the dressing rooms and some other add on benefits. Seems very expensive!

Can any St George fans cast light on no jnr memberships? Are these counted in the concessions?

yeah pretty certain kids are just counted in concessions

its all about increasing yield for their best seats i assume

dimitri

First Grade
Also

Just comparing to some other codes out at the moment

SYDNEY KINGS

Reserved 1 Adult 425
Conc 325
Junior 325
Family 1175

Silver (lowest) Adult 285
Conc 210
Junior 210
Family 780

SYDNEY FC

Reserved 1 Adult 390
Conc 275
Junior 220
Family 995

GA Adult 185
Conc 140
Junior 90
Family 455

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Wests Tigers should really have been hammering the fans with information about 2012 Memberships last Friday Night.

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
Also

Just comparing to some other codes out at the moment

SYDNEY KINGS

Reserved 1 Adult 425
Conc 325
Junior 325
Family 1175

Silver (lowest) Adult 285
Conc 210
Junior 210
Family 780

SYDNEY FC

Reserved 1 Adult 390
Conc 275
Junior 220
Family 995

GA Adult 185
Conc 140
Junior 90
Family 455

How is basketball a code of football?

PaulyTom

Juniors
Least the Broncos win. People pay to watch winning teams. I pay to watch Souths for the last 15 years, pretty dire affair.

dimitri

First Grade
CANBERRA RAIDERS
http://www.raiders.com.au/default.aspx?s=membership-portal
raiders.com.au/membership

GOLD Membership - Inner Bowl (NEW)
The GOLD membership is for the avid Canberra Raiders supporter who wants to be part of every minute at Canberra Stadium in 2012. It provides exceptional value whilst providing an outstanding membership pack and a fantastic game day experience.
Adult 230
Concession 170
Family 505

GOLD Membership - Grandstand (NEW)
The GOLD Membership is for the avid Canberra Raiders supporter who wants to be part of every minute at Canberra Stadium in 2012. It provides exceptional value whilst providing an outstanding membership pack and a fantastic game day experience.
Adult 365
Concession 265
Family 825

Panther_Daz

Staff member
The success of the Warriors, their 20's and the Vulcans should see a massive increase in Memberships regardless of next weeks result. I predict 10000 at least next year.

dimitri

First Grade
RABBITOHS

Reserved Adult 339
Conc 222
Junior 190
Family 865

GA Adult 220
Conc 150
Junior 70
Family 580

Rabbitohs GA seems expensive?

ash the bash

Juniors
Just renewed my Souths international membership and also signed up my wife for her first year as a member :) Don't really agree with our slogan "Prove your passion" the fans have provided it for the last 3 years its time for the admin to follow suit..

Latest posts