What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I like the idea of the loyalty program souths have included in their new campaign. I would say for their silver and gold..... echelons that a percentage reduction in the cost of renewal of memberships should be included? Maybe special jerseys/new season jersey thrown in for the really long term members would be good.

dimitri

First Grade
I like the idea of the loyalty program souths have included in their new campaign. I would say for their silver and gold..... echelons that a percentage reduction in the cost of renewal of memberships should be included? Maybe special jerseys/new season jersey thrown in for the really long term members would be good.

double edged sword

whole idea of membership is belong, helping, contributing to your club.

i think different discounts for different members is also an admin nightmare

Jason Maher

Immortal
I think ticketed memberships for all clubs are worth it, assuming you can make it to every home game (which I cannot hence why I don't have one) but non ticketed, or partial ticketed memberships are really a waste of money.

Parra's non ticketed membership cost 70 bucks for this year. You get a bunch of cheaply made merchandise which would have cost about 5 bucks to produce and wouldn't look out of place in a 2 dollar shop and discounts to home games if you pre-buy tickets, but incurs a 5 dollar surcharge via ticketek so you end up paying more than you would if you buy a ticket at the gate.

I have a non-ticketed membership, for the reasons Perth Red elucidated: I want to financially support my team and make them that little bit less reliant on poker machine revenue.

Coaster

Bench
Only $60 for a Titans away membership
gets ya 2 x tickets to an away game plus all the goodies.

Everyone should buy one, for the games in Suncorp like the double header or V Broncs matches.

Help us fight the war on terror (SunBurns)

Sloppy Sausage

Juniors
Lol@soufffs, they are prob for all da dead Burgess's out there.

Knights will thrash membaship this year, premiership in the bag and all (within 4 yearz anyway)

BunniesMan

Immortal
I wonder how many Russell Crowe handed out to his Hollywood mates this year.
With entire threads dedicated to trolling allowed to be spammed constantly, why the f**k is a post like this allowed in what should be a serious thread?

And Eels Dude, I think the fact we made a 600k profit last financial year and have now made 3 consecutive profitable years is proof our large membership base is real and is paying real money. You could count on one hand how many teams have profited in consecutive years and still have fingers left over to pick your nose with.

Eels Dude

Coach
With entire threads dedicated to trolling allowed to be spammed constantly, why the f**k is a post like this allowed in what should be a serious thread?

And Eels Dude, I think the fact we made a 600k profit last financial year and have now made 3 consecutive profitable years is proof our large membership base is real and is paying real money. You could count on one hand how many teams have profited in consecutive years and still have fingers left over to pick your nose with.

Irony = Bunniesman complaining about trolling.

Latest posts