What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Are penriths down or is it just me. I swear i remember last season there were a few complaints above how expensive they were. Gus in action?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Are penriths down or is it just me. I swear i remember last season there were a few complaints above how expensive they were. Gus in action?

Penrith are the cheapest so far so their fans can have little complaint about prices.

RL fans of Q'land, and the clubs, need to unite to get the Govt to sort out the stadium Q'land SMC, they are fleecing clubs who then have to fleece fans. Considering it is tax payers money that built the stadiums they should not be charging so much.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dogs should be out in the next few weeks.

Eels memberships I believe are still a month away :?

Lambretta

First Grade
I can't believe that the Roosters haven't sorted themselves out for 2012 on the membership front.

This really should be up and running as soon as the Grand Final has finished.

Eels Dude

Coach
I can't believe that the Roosters haven't sorted themselves out for 2012 on the membership front.

It's the same with Parra. The earlier they do their membership campaign the longer they have to recruit members. Stupid really we're behind the pack.

CC_Roosters

First Grade

Agree totally. Havent heard a peep about membership so far but the website has a register your interest front page but cant see any dates.

Maybe they are waiting for the draw to come out?

Havent had anything from the knights either