What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yup, typical whinging football journos - not realising their chip-on-the-shoulder bullshit is why their sport still fails to capture the public's imagination.

As for 20,000 members, not even remotely close :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
I agree. Especially all those supporters interstate and overseas, lazy sods!
Yep, because Souffs are the only side with supporters outside their home state... :lol:
Not too shabby, and we don't include a doubleheader crowd in another city in our home average.
Really? Do you check facts before saying things so ridiculously stupid?

Leaving the Double Header out our average is 21,001 - still a huge SIX thousand higher than our membership.

By comparison Souths' home average is 18,430... trailing the club membership figure by over 3,500.

hunters

Juniors
Yep, because Souffs are the only side with supporters outside their home state... :lol:

Leaving the Double Header out our average is 21,001 - still a huge SIX thousand higher than our membership.

By comparison Souths' home average is 18,430... trailing the club membership figure by over 3,500.

Just tells me that the bunnies have done a better job selling memberships than your mob :cool:

Not sure why you feel the need for the hissy fit either (just another shot at the bunnies im sure). As ziggy said, we do compare well with most others and that was the crux of his comment. :roll:

PaddyBoy

Juniors
You'd have to think a lot of those Souths non-ticketed will upgrade next year, and also the 3-game ones will go up.

Will be very interesting to see if they go as well next year how big their crowds get.

Timmah

Staff member
Yeah, that's what I said :roll:

You're a real mental giant.
You made it a pissing contest, I'm just highlighting the stupidity of what you said.

Bottom line is you can have your 22,000 members - without crowd figures all likelihood is that the increased merch & F+B sales are netting us more $$$ anyway.

Ziggy the God

First Grade

I was responding to the Dogs of War assertion that we don't get people to games.

Souths do alright with their crowd average imo, but they need to play at Allianz to get maximum benefit from the 18k(in terms of atmosphere that is).

In regards to the Bulldogs, if we continue with the way we're going I think we will see a surge in our memberships(well I hope anyway).

Latest posts