What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

CC_Roosters

First Grade
By my numbers the combined total has passed 200k, you would think HQ would make a huge deal of this. But not a thing about memberships in ages

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Who has that graph with total club memberships over the last 5 or something years?

Would love to see the totals for each year over the last 10 years.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
By my numbers the combined total has passed 200k, you would think HQ would make a huge deal of this. But not a thing about memberships in ages
It did, and they did, ages ago.

A Knights member was the 200,000th NRL member.

beave

Coach
Cowboys now 10,051 members. Hopefully we'll get to 12k this year, and build a few thou every year after. that.

Canard

Immortal
Does there come a point (mid season and beyond) where getting people to sign up becomes harder (impossible) due to the lack of home games left?

Desert Qlder

First Grade
00021213-image.jpg

doggzfan4lyf

Juniors
Last year the NRL was massive on Memberships, where as this year, despite growth, they have been extremely quiet about it, I remember last year they gave us a final tally towards the end of the season. Are we expecting one again this year?

Latest posts