What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Premier League

Haffa

It was deleted for the swearing according my warning.

spurs.jpg

Jason Maher

Immortal
Man City fans giving it to ManU on twitter now.

Shouldn't they wait until they actually win the league first? And what they don't realise is that pretty much every United fan wants them to win the league. Our chief rivals always have been and always will be Liverpool. City are merely a temporary annoyance.

Haffa

Shouldn't they wait until they actually win the league first? And what they don't realise is that pretty much every United fan wants them to win the league. Our chief rivals always have been and always will be Liverpool. City are merely a temporary annoyance.

The grief you'd cop from the Bin Dippers would be a million times worse. Dodged a bullet for sure.

Dragon Jim

Juniors
That one hurt, thats for sure.

Those games are why I say nothing to my Chelsea mates after their 0-0 with Norwich as anything can happen.

If there is a positive to come out of it, it's that we need to target great defenders to mount a successful title campaign. 7th worst defence in the league just doesn't win titles.

Shattered

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Some one is in trouble

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 2h
We apologise to anyone offended by a recent tweet, which was immediately deleted. This post was not tweeted by anyone affiliated to THFC.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 2h
We are currently looking into a security issue where our official Vine account has been compromised.

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial

Jimbo

Immortal
I don't see what the big deal is. They're loveable rogues the scousers surely would have seen the amusement and they wouldn't have taken offence. That famous scouse humour would have been out in full force.

Oh absolutely

If there's one club who can have a chuckle at themselves, it's Liverpool...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well Spurs officials have taken the moral high ground and said it wasn't them, apparently we dont have a sense of humour.

It was retweeted over 2000 times in the first minute before it was removed.

Latest posts