What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Premier League

t-ba

Post Whore
VICTOR MOSES!!!!

Last week I felt really sorry for Liverpool, this week I simply realise there's no point. Cursed club.

Haffa

Brendan Rogers "Anyone can put 10 men behind the ball" - apart from his Liverpool team when 3-0 up with 12 mins left...

saint.nick

Coach
Brendan 'anyone can put 10 men behind the ball' Rodgers still has his team-predicted for 6th- above the whinging one's pre season favourites ;)

thorson1987

Coach
f**king idiots worried about closing the gap on Goal Difference then worrying about getting the 3 points.

Hope Rogers hammers them with that this week.

saint.nick

Coach
f**king idiots worried about closing the gap on Goal Difference then worrying about getting the 3 points.

Hope Rogers hammers them with that this week.

To be honest, there actually seemed to have been some kind of chance of that happening after our third...

saint.nick

Coach
Well there's that okay white mob, and then that blue mob nobody likes too much.

Also, people saying that Pulis deserves MOTY ahead of Rodgers are deluded.

Jason Maher

Immortal
f**k Sunderland ... Norwich worked hard for that draw. Damn it!!

You mean f**k United. Not like it's the first time a team has put 10 behind the ball at OT. We just looked clueless about how to break it down, despite having done so many, many times before.

Jimbo

Immortal
You didn't mention me at all nick

You referred to the "uptight snobs from Fulham"

I just asked what your problem was with Fulham (a.k.a. the Cottagers)