What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 jerseys

LeagueNut

First Grade
Ummm....

a5308614288311e2864822000a9f09cf_7.jpg

I think the one on the far left is the heritage strip, here's a clearer shot.

22714_424354680952211_1823669581_n.jpg

The grey U20's jersey will make them look like cartoon characters. :sto:

LeagueNut

First Grade
I actually don't mind the flame jersey. I wouldn't wear it myself but I might get one for my boy for Christmas.

The grey one is yuck, and I reckon they've butchered what could have been a fantastic heritage strip with that weird weave pattern through it.

blain

Juniors
Dont mind the Heritage (Not sure how the weave looks yet though), Woman in league and Ice one, but the fire and robot are shit.

Embarassing. Get your arses on that hill and work that fat off. Crap designs and uniforms is the least of our worries. Fitness is key then defence. Drill em!

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
that is the biggest f**king vodafone logo i've seen in my life, including billboards.

Diesel

Referee
The blue one is pretty good, the NRL corporate logo looks pretty bad on the main jersey

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
we can assume the orange and blue ones aren't going to be used in the actual nrl since the corporate logo isn't on those.

Diesel

Referee
Canterbury must be taking the piss with that "terminator" design, f**k if the other U20's teams see that shit they'll be pissing themselves. Maybe that's the plan, get the opposition to laugh themselves silly and bingo score a try

ShaneO85

Juniors
we can assume the orange and blue ones aren't going to be used in the actual nrl since the corporate logo isn't on those.

Well picked up although i thought the fire may have been the u20s and the ice/blue may have been the vulcans

Evil_Mush

Juniors
I'm pretty sure the Fire & Ice are training jerseys (where last season was the alternate colour paintball jerseys, green & blue?), the Warrionator is juniors. With the '02-esque weave jersey replacing the green jade, and the full pink replacing the paintball pink for WIL.

I suppose one good thing about the robot jersey is it being back to kinda Warriors-ish colours (grey/silver) rather than full on red (which I did not like at all personally). Even if it does still seem like a parody of a jersey.

Latest posts