What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 jerseys

Scorpio30

Bench
Wow, this is a bit out of left field.

Story link

2013warriorstelstrajerseyhome.jpg
2013warriorstelstrajerseyaway.jpg

Those images are indicative only...yeah?!

Diesel

Referee
Has this got anything to do with the Telstra deal signed yesterday or more to do with the merger of Telstra-Clear and Voda?

Diesel

Referee
Hyperthetically speaking, the Warriors get into the GF as the highest qualifying team and play in their black home jersey, are they the Vodafone Warriors or Telstra Warriors

Evil_Mush

Juniors
They'd be on Australian soil so it'd be Telstra I presume.

Gonna take a while to get used to the change seeing as we've been conditioned into accepting the team as the Vodafone Warriors for so long. It seems the crooked T logo may ruin the symmetry of the jersey a bit compared to the Vodafone circle, I presume the final product will not have as gigantic a logo as those rough pics indicate!

Diesel

Referee
The T logo would have to be red as they've changed out colours to red, black, white since Voda is our major sponsor. Ill be pissed if the T logo screws up one of the good looking jerseys.
The black home jersey looks better IMO

JAG

Juniors
Last night I saw what is supposed to be another new jersey for the game in Wellington. Black and yellow. $185. Looked alright. At this rate we'll have more jerseys than season ticket holders. Somebody is taking the piss.

Diesel

Referee
I just posted one on the main page but this is much better than the file I had.

That's a pretty good looking jersey

Latest posts