What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 jerseys

67931_273552499434292_899995899_n.jpg
As a proud Wellingtonian and a very passionate Rugby League fan, I'm so pleased they seem to be giving this game a kind of one day only 'Welly Warriors' fixture as a one off test to see how much local fan interest can be generated as a possible indicator of the potential for a 2nd NZ NRL team from Wellington.

I'm super excited for this game, allready paid for the Jersey and will be first in line for tickets.

I am super confident the stadium will be close to if not a sell out, just hope we get off to a good start to the season so the lead up and hype generated turns into bums on seats.

Get hype 'Welly Warriors' fans.:D:D:D

Diesel

Referee
When are those Wellington Warriors jerseys released? I'd like one to add to the collection. Anyone know where you can get the CCC Warriors jerseys from 1995/96 other than eBay or Trade Me, I haven't and much luck with getting one.

ozbash

Referee
the 95 jersey is getting harder to come by now. Plenty of Lenco ones around but the CCC strip is quite rare.

Will ask around for you.

are you a facebook member ?

Diesel

Referee
the 95 jersey is getting harder to come by now. Plenty of Lenco ones around but the CCC strip is quite rare.

Will ask around for you.

are you a facebook member ?

Thanks for that Oz, I'm not picky if its Lenco/CCC

I am on FB, I'll PM you

Diesel

Referee
That was the 15 year anniversary jersey, I finly got that one earlier this year. Some of the one offs aren't too bad, and some are shockers. The 15th anniversary was similar to the 10th anniversary one by Puma but its hard to find a pic of the 10th.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 2

Diesel

Referee
Does the current Welly rep team have a similar jersey to the black/gold Warriors jersey? I'm also going to assume the badge around the Warriors emblem is the shape of the WRL badge

LeagueNut

First Grade
That was the 15 year anniversary jersey, I finly got that one earlier this year. Some of the one offs aren't too bad, and some are shockers. The 15th anniversary was similar to the 10th anniversary one by Puma but its hard to find a pic of the 10th.
Here you go...

2005jersey1_zps87061cc2.jpg

Source: My wardrobe :p

Diesel

Referee
What was with the heritage jersey today? Was this the one game they'll wear this jersey?

If not, I don't see any reason why our home jersey would've clashed with the Souths one and if it did, shouldn't Souths play in an alternative?

Unless its the WIL or Heritage round, why are we not wearing out home jersey at home?

LeagueNut

First Grade
I think Heritage round is officially next week, and since we're playing away, the club would have wanted to wear the heritage jersey at home as well. We've done it before but normally it's the week after.

Latest posts