What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Junior Reps (Harold Matts & SG Ball) plus other news

magpie4ever

First Grade
Not me buddy, maybe next year - but good luck to all the boys.

I'm still waiting for the Dazman to fire up re: my early crow call.:D

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Do you want to go the early crow like the Dazman - claiming this years title, as well as, next years.:lol:

I never claimed anything. It was just a prediction.

I could well be wrong on both counts. You predicted Penrith SG Ball to 'struggle' this year and were wrong. Nothing wrong with putting a tip in.

Tucantango

Juniors
Lol...I'm TUCANTONGAN my pals,do your research:thumb

Your high powered acuity certainly has me perplexed on this one! :) Truly you're not seriously asking me to troll through your posts and spend time trying to guess who you are?

On a more positive note its good to see the future implementation of 'Gonski' for education in western Sydney is having a present placebo affect on some of its more docile residents!

Keep it up champ; soon you'll be performing brain surgery or launching rockets for the "betterment of mankind" (sic).

Keenan

Juniors
WTH is my mate TUC on about?
Just keep baking those cupcakes pal & I'm sure you'll get your shot for glory on MKR next season.

Since my friend M4E isn't coming this weekend or your son DAZ won't even reply,I do hope to catch up with you TUCless unless your going to call a self induced injury & rule yourself out?

C'mon pal,lets catch up,so you dont have to guess who I am.We can discuss Gonski or whatever topic you like BUT baking!

How about we just discuss how our prefered junior teams have gone this season,so we can keep the conversation short & sweet,LOL!

But my friend,really looking fwd to meeting you...

magpie4ever

First Grade
WTH is my mate TUC on about?
Just keep baking those cupcakes pal & I'm sure you'll get your shot for glory on MKR next season.

Since my friend M4E isn't coming this weekend or your son DAZ won't even reply,I do hope to catch up with you TUCless unless your going to call a self induced injury & rule yourself out?

C'mon pal,lets catch up,so you dont have to guess who I am.We can discuss Gonski or whatever topic you like BUT baking!

How about we just discuss how our prefered junior teams have gone this season,so we can keep the conversation short & sweet,LOL!

But my friend,really looking fwd to meeting you...

You might have to give Tucs a description of your good self, on here. I'm sure if you don't he will turn up with his bodyguard, Tongan Sam.:cool:

Keenan

Juniors
Your high powered acuity certainly has me perplexed on this one! :)

It doesn't take much acuity to see right through my pal TUC,who was one of those kids that was the last one picked on a team in the school yard...But they were the days my friend and children were cruel,Beatles were top of the charts,Harold Holt went swimming and never returned and the Rabbitohs dynasty was in full swing...

30 years later & the invention of the Internet.TUC could be who ever he wanted to be,from an informative footy commentator with years of experience watching football games on television & reading the sports page in the daily telegraph.
To voicing his input at his local pub & club...now he had all this information at the click of a mouse,finally he could feel part of the team especially in all the fanfare sportswear he had purchased from Rebel.

He would then join a forum & let loose with all the jibba-jabba & banter he had sourced over the keyboard for many a years.Befriend some fellow cyber-stars who understood his pain as a child & go on to form the 'The Apostles of Footy'

But TUC my acuity perplexes you because I can see right through you pal.See through all your prejudice remarks,see through all your nonsense bias,fence sitting,benefit of the doubt summations,see through each & every one of your excuses.
Honestly champ,if the video ref was applied to all your posts mate-NO TRY,CHANGE OVER!

BUT most of all TUC,I can see that the only shoes you ever laced up were your slip-on Boat shoes that had you baffled & bemused for days on end til you could no longer resist the urge to email M4E for directions.Which I'm sure,even he would of forwarded that email to Dazman to chuckle over.

...In closing my dear friend TUCANTANGO,through all the smoke & mirrors,through all the Google,Yahoo & Bing...You are just a little man with BIG MAN syndrome & I'm sure ASADA will be knocking on your door very soon...

...Some honest humour tonight for your teammates M4E & DAZMAN,enjoy boys...

See you soon Tucan :nwave:

Last edited:

magpie4ever

First Grade

It doesn't take much acuity to see right through my pal TUC,who was one of those kids that was the last one picked on a team in the school yard...But they were the days my friend and children were cruel,Beatles were top of the charts,Harold Holt went swimming and never returned and the Rabbitohs dynasty was in full swing...

30 years later & the invention of the Internet.TUC could be who ever he wanted to be,from an informative footy commentator with years of experience watching football games on television & reading the sports page in the daily telegraph.
To voicing his input at his local pub & club...now he had all this information at the click of a mouse,finally he could feel part of the team especially in all the fanfare sportswear he had purchased from Rebel.

He would then join a forum & let loose with all the jibba-jabba & banter he had sourced over the keyboard for many a years.Befriend some fellow cyber-stars who understood his pain as a child & go on to form the 'The Apostles of Footy'

But TUC my acuity perplexes you because I can see right through you pal.See through all your prejudice remarks,see through all your nonsense bias,fence sitting,benefit of the doubt summations,see through each & every one of your excuses.
Honestly champ,if the video ref was applied to all your posts mate-NO TRY,CHANGE OVER!

BUT most of all TUC,I can see that the only shoes you ever laced up were your slip-on Boat shoes that had you baffled & bemused for days on end til you could no longer resist the urge to email M4E for directions.Which I'm sure,even he would of forwarded that email to Dazman to chuckle over.

...In closing my dear friend TUCANTANGO,through all the smoke & mirrors,through all the Google,Yahoo & Bing...You are just a little man with BIG MAN syndrome & I'm sure ASADA will be knocking on your door very soon...

Man, I gotta get me some of that weed you're on Kennan or should I say, Mr M.

Tucantango

Juniors

LMFAO@Keenan

You initially responded to my "high powered acuity" post at approximately 6pm last night, at which time I thought that was the end of it. After all you clearly stated that you did not understand my sarcasm. Needless to say I did not expect you to comprehend the same anyway; it was geared more toward entertainment for others!

Nevertheless what I do find absolutely and emphatically 'PRICELESS' was your compulsion and need to break out your cobweb enshrined 'Little Macquarie Dictionary' in order to understand what I had said! Your conduct has the hallmarks of a great MasterCard commercial!

But here is the real kicker! It took you to approximately 1am this morning to understand/comprehend what I had actually stated; at which time you then responded with a literary diatribe which intended to psychologically profile me! Carl Yung move over, Keenan's here ... ROTFLMFAO!!!!

But wait there's more; it gets better! Now most would have thought that you would have taken yourself off to bed by that time, after all it was 1am in the morning! Perhaps you even tried you go to sleep but it I was probably still in your f@$king head space as you then had to wake up and edit your response at 1.30am. Hell, it doesn't surprise me as you've been trolling my posts for the last week trying to dig up snippets to give to an indication as to who I am. Mate let me save you some time; privately email through this site and I will tell you!

In conclusion let me state that I have no issue with editing; hey we all discover mistakes with our posts and feel the need to change them. I am the worst offender. But champ it was 1am in the f@&king morning; GET A LIFE!!!

Rest assured I had a great sleep last night and you never crossed my thoughts (or dreams I hope). Anyway it's just after 9am and I do have to get some work done!

Keenan

Juniors
Zzzzzzzz....TUC must of burnt his cupcakes this morning...Lol

Oh well,as long as everyone on here had a great laugh at TUCAN's expense.Thanks for the material my friend.

'Smile & Wave':nwave:

There I go with my editing again...have a good day at work Pal,remember to work hard & one of these days you might get that promotion as Moderator on here.:D

Last edited:

Tucantango

Juniors
Zzzzzzzz....TUC must of burnt his cupcakes this morning...Lol

Oh well,as long as everyone on here had a great laugh at TUCAN's expense.Thanks for the material my friend ... ... ...

Obviously still tired from last night mate ... LOL!

On a final note I probably won't indulge you any more in this battle of witty retorts as it has all become one way traffic (in other words your 'cupcakes' lines are all but redundant given your propensity for their over-use).

Now without further ado I'll let you get back to your dictionary, as once again I have used some big words which you may not understand!

Have a nice life! Or not!:D:D:D

Keenan

Juniors
Obviously still tired from last night mate ... LOL!

On a final note I probably won't indulge you any more in this battle of witty retorts as it has all become one way traffic (in other words your 'cupcakes' lines are all but redundant given your propensity for their over-use).

Now without further ado I'll let you get back to your dictionary, as once again I have used some big words which you may not understand!

Have a nice life! Or not!:D:D:D

....Ref blows his whistle and calls out the Captain M4E and his Dumbest-half,sorry Dummy-half TUCAN...

And the Refs pointing at the sheds and has marched TUCAN for 'Verbal Diarrhoea' and going by his numerous posts infringement this season.It looks like TUCAN is also gone for the season.

Time to unplug the computer Champ and hang up the mouse,at least you tried. Lol

'Winners are Grinners' :clap:

Tucantango

Juniors
....Ref blows his whistle and calls out the Captain M4E and his Dumbest-half,sorry Dummy-half TUCAN...

And the Refs pointing at the sheds and has marched TUCAN for 'Verbal Diarrhoea' and going by his numerous posts infringement this season.It looks like TUCAN is also gone for the season.

Time to unplug the computer Champ and hang up the mouse,at least you tried. Lol

'Winners are Grinners' :clap:

WOW! A rugby league witticism/analogy! Who would have guessed or seen that coming. Your literary creativity is limitless! You're obviously a man of the world, or the world as you know it ... LOL!

And thank you for the 'winners are grinners' compliment! Let me reciprocate by letting 'losers (like yourself) know that they are more than welcome to go and #%?¥ themselves' ... LOL!

Sorry I promised not to respond again, but you make it so easy and the people in my office are having all ball. You should pin a target to yourself or get a job as a revolving door ... LOL!

Keenan

Juniors
WOW! A rugby league witticism/analogy! Who would have guessed or seen that coming. Your literary creativity is limitless! You're obviously a man of the world, or the world as you know it ... LOL!

And thank you for the 'winners are grinners' compliment! Let me reciprocate by letting 'losers (like yourself) know that they are more than welcome to go and #%€¥ themselves' ... LOL!

Sorry I promised not to respond again, but you make it so easy and the people in my office are having all ball. You should pin a target to yourself or get a job as a revolving door ... LOL!

LMAO!!! For that rant my friend,I must of pushed a few buttons...LOL

To save yourself the ridicule & laughter at your expense my friend,& for your own sake & the little reputation of yours I've shredded up...PLEASE stay on the sidelines and prevent yourself from anymore cerebral punishment I've dished out to you...

You've been a great rival but just not in my 'LEAGUE' dear Pal (oops,there's some more rugby league analogy)

No hard feelings & make sure you copy & paste my comments so you can use at the office,down at the pub or your Junior leagues club.

You'll be a hit my dear friend,kind regards always...

Geez I almost forgot...you want me to pick you up a Panthers flag or hat to wear this Saturday?

Last edited:

Keenan

Juniors
Gosh it's pretty quiet today...Great to see my old pal TUCAN has finally packed up his laptop & walked away with his tail *tucked between his legs to save himself anymore embarrassment & preserve the very little pride I left him.

Actually he wouldn't of had a tail to tuck between his legs after I ripped him a new A$$HOLE,lol.

Hopefully we won't be seeing him for a while on this forum as he'll be trolling sites for plastic surgeons to repair the damage.

I do feel for him, but the thought of knowing he's a skilled baker puts my mind at ease.As he can take his cupcakes to work & sell them at the office to help fundraise for the operation.

So guys feel free to come back & know that the BS posts from TUCAN will be few or non existant from here on..

My work is done...now I can look forward to the GF this weekend without reading his diatribe articles on here that are more like bedtime stories,putting you to sleep...zzzzzzz...

P.S. Good luck Pal,let me know what hospital you'll be staying at,so I can send you some flowers.

Tucantango

Juniors
ROTFLMAO@Keenan ... again!

Champ, with retorts there is a need for spontaneity and originality, not profanity! Vulgarity more or less concedes defeat, and we all know that you're a bigger man than this (well your son is at the very least).

Additionally, let me state that this is not the only thread in the forum! But I do understand why you are susceptible to such oversights as it is patently obvious that the English language is not your strongest suit.

Anyway give my regards to your old alumni at your old school's next 'ESL Class Reunion'! In fact post the details of the event and I will endeavor to let an old anthropologist mate of mine know that I have likely discovered the missing link in human evolution! She would love to meet you!

During the interim keep eating those bananas; if you eat enough of them it might help cognitive development!

Last edited:

Keenan

Juniors
Straight to video ref-http://www.nrl.com/Video/tabid/10959/contentid/542292/Default.aspx

...TRY,TRY,TRY,TRY,TRY,TRY,TRY,TRY,TRY...

TUC's just too easy to bait & ridicule,lol...Keep reading your thesaurus my friend & keep coming back for more,your great material.