What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Memberships

BunniesMan

Immortal
Dragons are about 2k lower than this time last year aren't they?

Knights are slowly making their way up, just behind their 2012 numbers. I think there were a few bandwagon memberships bought last year with the hype. Confident we'll get at least the same 18k ticketed members though
On the 13th of February last year the Dragons were at 14k. They're 16k now.

unforgiven

Bench
Tigers really are not doing a very good job of keeping their membership base happy. This year some members were not very pleased to see that regular items in their packages, such as a hat and keyring, were not included a s part of the package. I know it's not a major concern and I wasn't really worried about it until I received an email from the club stating that they will now be selling exclusive membership merchandise. I'm willing to bet that this merchandise will include hats and keyrings.

The memberships increased in price, extra features such as hats and keyrings were removed, they then try to sell these extra features to members. Not really a good way to build your membership base. I think exclusive merchandise could promote membership sales, but create new opportunities, not make members pay extra for merchandise that historically have been a part of packages.

We are at 7628 now according to our website. Much better than the midweek update had us at. Maybe 10k isn't completely unattainable.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Good work eels.

Who will be first team to sell more memberships than seats at their home ground ?

Saints are realistically the only ones at this stage

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Technically they already have unless you say they have 40,000 seats.

Newcastle might be the first single-home-ground team to do so, they'll only need to get 32-33k.

applesauce

Bench
As of the 5th of Feb:
538050_10151466147585993_1941041518_n.jpg

NRL membership ad on during the cricker.

Contained Souths, Tigers, Storm, Warriors, Newcastle, Gold Coast and Brisbane.

Last edited:

Clarke

Juniors
Doubt it. The ads have been amazing apart from ch 9's SBW one. The others are great quality and very frequent.

SOO is great as well.

Looking at last years membership numbers

Broncos has 13,416 on the 13th of Febuary last year.

Souths had 18, 260.
Knights 14,440.
Dragons 14,007.

Of the above "big 4" in terms of members it's interesting that Souths, Brisbane and St George are doing significantly better than last year while the Knights are struggling to keep up with where they were.
F***. St George do alright for a exclusive junior rep club. Any figures on St George Illawarra?

BunniesMan

Immortal
Doubt it. The ads have been amazing apart from ch 9's SBW one. The others are great quality and very frequent.

SOO is great as well.

F***. St George do alright for a exclusive junior rep club. Any figures on St George Illawarra?
You got nothing better to do than be a smartarse at 12:25 in the morning?

Latest posts