What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Trials

Nuffy

Bench
Cheers Byron

So our best team led 6 nil, now we give the kids a run.

Good stuff, can't wait for the season proper to start

Last edited:

Byron Knight

Juniors
Quick summary

The weather has really changed how this game was expected to be played.

Lots of one out stuff from both sides. Gifts was very quiet early but looked to involve himself as the half went on. Left side attack, you can't without the ball. Tahu made a half break but apart from giving away a penalty and kevvie's dropped bomb, nothing too much to report. Houston tackling everything, still not offering much with the ball in hand.

It was all down the right. Probably too guilty of pushing the passes, not conducive in the wet. Scott and Jezza were good. Just doing their job. I thought willie and snowy were immense. Good work load, energy and ran hard. Sims and Frei showed potential.

Nev in a contract year? Played simple football. Just ran and hit hard. Just worked in the middle

Hooker is an issue. Waddell didn't offer much, and looked a little shaky in defence.

Discipline - awful at the end if the first quarter and beginning if second. Would not want to be near Wayne right now.

Will be happy his we defended though. We looked comfortable for the most part

Apologies if this us a bit all over the place. Typing as I think it!!

Think I got everyone!

Well if we can be leading the biggest side in the comp 6 nil with that output then things look positive. What about Boyd?

Byron Knight

Juniors
Sam

For you mate, Luke and Inglis looked good. Burgess boys were excellent too I thought. Sutton? Guy just looked lost and confused. Reynolds was quiet but efficient. Kicking game not great. Asotasi ran hard early.

We didn't really put you under much pressure so it's hard to say defensively.

In attack, let's out it down to the weather and it being a trial. If you guys click, then look out. Souths looked a bit rudderless. Forwards were good I thought.

Byron Knight

Juniors
Following the theme, think dragons 2010. Looked to get involved. The drop ball we'll forget about. Aku stitched him up though. Took a kick and threw it infield do had to go himself. Pay back perhaps!!!

Second half underway.

Latest posts