What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Trials

Byron Knight

Juniors
Great short ball from cuthbertson puts fa'alogo into a whole. Inside pass goes to ground 5 metres out. Souths get the ball.

Byron Knight

Juniors
Will smith looks the goods. Much more entertaining the 3rd quarter. The young guys are on top. Fresh legs helps though.

Frederick

Staff member
Sorry Fred - I know that you are on a first name - or nickname basis with all your players - DICKHEAD !

Whoa, calm down ho.

My fault - I should've realised that you need an IQ over 5 to realise that 'Jezza', a fairly common colloquialism of the name 'Jeremy', could only refer to one player on our team.

Keep punching away at English 101 - you'll get there one day champ.

Frederick

Staff member
Shane's off his meds again

Any who, back to the game

We won 18-6. Robert got a double in the second half.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Smith and Scott were foundations for us in 2010.

Hard merkins. Thats what you lacked last year.

Some real promise for Newcastle this year. Looks they've bought in to what Wayne is selling.

Byron Knight

Juniors
You're right Ronnie. Those 2 just say "follow me" and they all did. Beau in particular will be good for Aku. It looked like they were just doing what he did.

Frei did alright. He is massive too. Good size. Korbin was good. Ran very hard

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Byron, who was the best prop on the field for us and which ones looked dominant? Do you think Sims or Frei could land a bench spot in Round 1 based on what you saw? Cheers.

Byron Knight

Juniors
Props probably excited me the most. It looks like there is legitimate competition for spots. Willie played like a guy who knew he had good support around him. Snowden looked fit and ran with purpose. 2 hit ups a set at time. Nev came on and played in the middle and kept hi game nice and simple. Was smashing people too. Frei was solid, kid did his job. Tets ran hard in the second half, looked good in defence too. Cuthbertson had a few good offloads but like him in the second row more.

Sims is exciting though. First run was Martin Lang style. Hard and straight. Loves the contact. He would provide good impact off the bench.

Latest posts