What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Wimbledon

Xfactor1979

Bench
Tomic plays LAST on court 1 against 7 seed Tomas Berdych

I often thought Wimbledon often were intelligent enough to schedule the matches involving Australian players first up because its on the best possible time (prime time) in Australia

Theyve made a blue scheduling Bernie last

BDR

First Grade
Hello Sabine

JbZP2V7.jpg

BDR

First Grade
Anyone catch the Barty/Dellacqua match? Heard they played some stellar tennis, through to the quarters!

Bulldog Force

Referee
The Aussie doubles goliath known as Casey Dellacqua and Ashleigh Barty move onto the next round in relative ease :D

I can't see Djokovic losing before the final, and I don't see anyone on Murray's side of the draw beating him. I think a Murray/Djokovic final is an inevitability.

For the women's draw I think whoever wins the Quarter between Na and Radwanska will probably take home the trophy, although with a former winner and 3 former finalists it is still wide open.

BDR

First Grade
From the tournament or with a left hook? I'm cool with either, really.

He doesn't need a left hook, but would it kill him to have a little personality? One of the most boring players to watch.

Apey

Staff member
I now dislike Verdasco almost as much as Murray, for the petty reason that he didn't finish the job. I turned it off after Murray went 5 - 1 in the 3rd because I knew he would win to spite me :sarcasm:

BDR

First Grade
really like Lisicki, glad she made it through. She should win the title IMO

BDR

First Grade
Barty/Dellacqua make their 2nd Grand Slam doubles final this year. I think they are a very strong chance of winning it too.

Barty is turning a lot of heads as a serious doubles player, she has such a great volley game. Should crack the top 30 as a doubles player after this tournament, she also made the quarter finals in the mixed doubles. Her team pushed the #1 seeds to two tiebreaks.

WTA-Tennis-img12038_668.jpg

Last edited:
Epic semifinal between Djokovic and Del Potro. Djokovic's defence is mindblowing, how he go from completely out of balance defensive positions to attacking angles and winners down the line.

I was a bit disappointed with the Del Potro serve, expected more free points from him. I suppose it's not easy to hit aces against the best returner in the game.