What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014/15 Premier League

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well at least we have PL bragging rights........................................for now

Jimbo

Immortal
A lot of people found city v liverpool more interesting than the league cup final. Just saying...

I can understand why supporters of other clubs which didn't make the final might not have been terribly interested in it

And obviously some of the 380 league games each season are going to be more interesting than others

Big Sam

First Grade
Just found we have the most points over the last 20 games.

We are the champions of the league from October 25 onwards. There should be a trophy for that.

:lol:

In more impressive stats news, LFC has won the most points since January 1st (23) out of any of the 98 teams that play in Europe's big 5 leagues.

Haffa

:lol:

In more impressive, stats news, since the season began both clubs have accumulated 9 & 10 points less than the League Leaders despite having played an extra game.

Big Sam

First Grade
Tbh I hate this 'we'd be first if league started in January' bullshit.

Depends on the perspective taken.

Yes it's an irrelevant stat in the big picture but it underlines how certain teams performed so badly in the first half of the season and why.

chileman

Coach
Hola Twizzamigo and hermanoJimbo, the beauty of living back over here in Sth America is i get to watch my beloved Palace and most of the other PL sides games sitting down for lunch....good to be back by the way. :D

Jimbo

Immortal
Hola Twizzamigo and hermanoJimbo, the beauty of living back over here in Sth America is i get to watch my beloved Palace and most of the other PL sides games sitting down for lunch....good to be back by the way. :D

Nice birthday present Palace gave you as well 'mano

BunniesMan

Immortal
City loses to Burnley. Lol. We're closing in on 2nd.

Burnley have gotten as many points from the top 4 as they have from the bottom 4.