What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 FFBRL Draft Thread

Dutchy

Immortal
Why? It hasn't been that slow. Cant punish people for sleeping/working/lives. We're not in a great rush. Don't ASRL this shit.

Btw - Drew is a shit human again.

Dutchy

Immortal
Exactly, this can happen through the WC.

Baz, it hasn't even been three days yet. Relax.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm thinking a time limit might be in order? Force people to send in lists?

It would be good if people sent lists just for the sake of expedience. Seems silly to wait around for your turn for ages when you could have a list put together and sent in and make better use of your time.

mickyj

Bench
Are we wanting to start comp next week? Surely a couple more days and it will be to fillers only and it will not matter.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I think what we'll end up doing is having NT (or somebody) run the World Cup while I'm on vacation in the Philippines. Then, we'll launch into the season proper in mid Feb.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Mu'a welcome Danny Tickle.

Why? It hasn't been that slow. Cant punish people for sleeping/working/lives. We're not in a great rush. Don't ASRL this shit.

Exactly.

Btw - Drew is a shit human again.

:lol:

It would be good if people sent lists just for the sake of expedience. Seems silly to wait around for your turn for ages when you could have a list put together and sent in and make better use of your time.

There's a few positions I'm keen to properly fill so want to ensure I get what I need first, then send a list.

mickyj

Bench
Mu'a welcome Danny Tickle.

Exactly.

:lol:

There's a few positions I'm keen to properly fill so want to ensure I get what I need first, then send a list.

Brisbane Bulls (former Eastern)

Josh Hoffman
Glenn Stewart
Leroy Cudjoe
Brett Morris
Josh Reynolds
David Shillington
Kevin Kingston
Hep Caphill
Danny Tickle
Alex Glenn
Sam Perrett
Gareth Carvell
Kevin Sinfield

he should not be in the list of guys to take.

Latest posts