What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 FFBRL Draft Thread

Didgi

Michael Dobson on a strictly one-year deal, we know how halves at Newie fair since Johns.

Also Joel Monaghan. Local stores have been ordered not to sell peanut butter to a curly ranga wearing a trenchcoat.

Dutchy

Immortal
No need to do a re-rate of anything until the end of the next FFBRL season. The current ratings were done pretty much at the end of the NRL season. Nothing would've changed.

Mis did say you could challenge ratings.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
For some reason I think he is gone? I can't find who to though.

In any case, I've updated the post and included him for the minute. If the next person could hold off for 5 minutes while I double check though.

Nope, double checked and you're good to go with him.

Mis is next up. He really should leave a list :sarcasm:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Sounds good
Have you started the DB mis?

For internationals? Not yet. I was waiting for all squads to be done.

I can send you over the current FFBRL database and you can start from there, if you like? That way you'll have form. Injuries will just need to be reset to 0.

Nope, double checked and you're good to go with him.

Mis is next up. He really should leave a list :sarcasm:

Smart ass!

New England draft Lee Mossop

For internationals? Not yet. I was waiting for all squads to be done.

I can send you over the current FFBRL database and you can start from there, if you like? That way you'll have form. Injuries will just need to be reset to 0.

No worries, that would be good.
I should be fine for the Scotland/USA/Cook Island players. Any World Cup players making a bit of an impact could be as high as 7/6 or 6/7. Agree? Disagree?

Latest posts