What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsorship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Doc

Coach
Leeds have brought back long sleeve jerseys!

Quite a few wore them vs Warrington. Look awesome!

6f4bfe01dcd9384a4984d43b554b2b50.jpg

Last edited:

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Ive only ever see professional teams use long sleeves jerseys (recently) or very cold conditions.

That would really mean the only team to consider it would be Canberra.

kdalymc

Bench
There is a separate thread about these so I suppose the answer is yes
I thought they were pretty cool btw

Roosters one had 08 on it
The numbers refer to the foundation of the clubs

Manly 47, Roosters 08, Cronulla 67 etc

However dragons had 21.... Hmmmm

Saint Doc

Coach
It won't be blank, even if they haven't tied up a sponsor, they'll have @storm (funny how the game has changed, in the past they would have had "Melbourne Leagues Club)

And 99% of viewers and fans won't even notice

mn_tibor

Juniors
:fist: i was being stupid and thinking about the member discount too. i hadnt renewed yet (laziness) and was thinking "i'll renew monday, then order it and get the discount"...bah and yes i was after an XL as well :fist:

i'm hoping that a few other retailers got allocated some as well. strangely last year i got the broncos indigenous jersey from peter wynns months before the broncos shop had it in stock.....

Broncos online store is selling the 9s jersey again. No XLs though, every other size available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts