What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Membership

Western_Eel

Juniors
I don't know if you guys know but the family membership has gone from 2 juniors to 4, now having said that will the family members now count as 6 members now?
If so we should see an increase in memberships just because of it

IFR33K

Coach
Interesting. Need to renew my family pass. Did the price jump up for the extra two seats.

strider

Post Whore
that's gonna mean our sell outs will have only 16,000 just like the wanderers - bugger

EelsFan05

Bench
I'm not sure how it's going to work. I only have two kids so I don't need the extra two seats nor is there any available where we sit. They did say if I wanted two extra tickets though I could request them before each game and they will try an get them as close to ours as possible.

Last edited:

Western_Eel

Juniors
2014 will be the first year I will have season tickets, I've been an member for ages but never had a season pass so I'm pretty pumped, Bring on 2014

Delboy

First Grade
Was at the footy club today, 2286 members renewed since last Friday, pretty impressive commitment from the fans this early( renewed again STH since 1982).

Think new members can get STYH from December, looks as though we will continue to have more members than more successful clubs, amazing

Suitman

Post Whore
Was at the footy club today, 2286 members renewed since last Friday, pretty impressive commitment from the fans this early( renewed again STH since 1982).

Think new members can get STYH from December, looks as though we will continue to have more members than more successful clubs, amazing

Pretty impressive figures. I think next years numbers will improve on this seasons record. Good stuff.
Wonder if we can reach 20000 members? Hope so.

Suity

EelsFan05

Bench
Why don't we just say family packages each include twenty kids and really bump the numbers up?

IFR33K

Coach
Confirmed on the eels website, that they are now offering a family pass of two adults and four kids.

Two things;

Good to see the eels being flexible, to accommodate the larger families. Would definitely result in more STH and numbers to games.

And the second, it may now be a good time to hit the mrs up for a fourth child. Happy days.

artzy

Juniors
Not every family would be allocated two extra seats or memberships, its just an option you can take up, trying to make it more family friendly and provide better value for money

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Confirmed on the eels website, that they are now offering a family pass of two adults and four kids.

Two things;

Good to see the eels being flexible, to accommodate the larger families. Would definitely result in more STH and numbers to games.

And the second, it may now be a good time to hit the mrs up for a fourth child. Happy days.

What about if someone has five kids?

Latest posts