What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 memberships

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Raiders definitely have at least 3.
My newborn, my wife and I are all signed up as gold members for 2014

plus two for my dad and myself. so that's 5 for 2014 :)

Thanks Eddie.

How recent are the Warriors figures? I'm quite disappointed with their numbers

JuJu posted it on the 19/10. I think his source was either facebook or email. so it should be much more then that by now

innsaneink

Referee
Eels are impressive given their form of the last few years...theyre doing something right.

What is it?

bruce28

Juniors
storm - 8298
knights - 11856
bulldogs - 7310
eels - 6458
broncos - 10582
cowboys - 6072
panthers - 4044
rabbits - 13279
rooster - 6158
sharks - 3511
titans - 3500
warriors - 2100
west tigers - 3414
raiders - 5
dragons - ?
sea eagles - ?

total - 86587

numbers from this website or club websites

BunniesMan

Immortal
The Dragons don't need a question mark. They are a stone cold zero. They aren't selling them yet. Something I find very hard to understand.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I get that but even if that couldn't have been done quicker plenty of other clubs manage to sell memberships before they finalise who and where they're going to play.

ek999

First Grade
Why do people get so upset about pet memberships and Souths? They aren't counted in these totals and they aren't the only club to offer them. Bulldogs, Manly, Roosters, Broncos, Titans, Tigers, Eels and Storm offer them. As far as I can see Raiders, Cowboys, Knights, Panthers, Sharks and Warriors don't. Not offering them is stupid by any club. It is additional revenue for the club and if people are willing to pay for them then why not offer them?

Bruce123

Juniors
I personally much prefer ads like this. The whole talking angle, when it's done well, demands the audience look at something they have seen a million time and view it from a new perspective.

Rock song and highlight reals are fun, but they become pretty generic and standard after a while.

Hey doc, work this out? In 1989 a certain player/coach in the Brisbane cup was a closet homosexual, who was it?

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Hey doc, work this out? In 1989 a certain player/coach in the Brisbane cup was a closet homosexual, who was it?

Wally Lewis? Wait no, that cant be right. Give me another guess...

Ummmmm ... Wally Lewis. Wait no, sorry i just said that. Just one more guess, ok???

Oh oh oh, ive got it!!!! Wally Lewis!!!!!

Yeah, we got you now Wally, you ain't foolin no one no more. Pfffft, look at him there, pretending to be straight, pretending not to be sucking that dick on the side. But you can just stop this shit right here, Wally. We caught you now, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!! o_O

Im sorry is there some kind of inside joke im not getting here. im the first to admit im not great with subtext.

But everyone together for old time sake... WALLY'S A WANKER!!!!!!!! *clap clap clap pause clap clap*

thommo4pm

Coach
I personally much prefer ads like this. The whole talking angle, when it's done well, demands the audience look at something they have seen a million time and view it from a new perspective.

Rock song and highlight reals are fun, but they become pretty generic and standard after a while.

Agree, loved the ad. Best in quite a few years and great timing to get the marketing started!

Latest posts