What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 memberships

Billythekid

First Grade
Our finals run has done wonders. Really hoping the membership numbers will result in large crowds at home.

There was a really good buzz around town when you guys made the final. I work at muswellbrook/maitland/scone hospital and it seemed like everywhere i went people were talking about the knights. Can't remember that much buzz around the team in years. I was pretty surprised really.

Normally once the knights get knocked out everyone gets deflated but i think most people really felt yous over performed and were happy with how things went. Next year will be a big year me thinks.

Lambretta

First Grade
The club has made Membership the number one priority. Everyone has been advised to do their part to help reach the 10,000 target, including the players.

They are almost 1/3 of the way there already so it is a great start.

The Panthers are certainly taking a different approach to members than Cronulla. I was looking at their membership package last night because a supporter of theirs was saying he wasn't going to renew and I have to say I was gobsmacked.

Up to 80% price rises in some circumstances and they weren't $99 memberships like the Roosters and Dogs had.

Their supporter crew which are sideline seats towards the 10 yard line are $390 for a first time member. That's $30 per game for a very average seat. WTF? In fact any ticketed season tickets for halfway decent seats are $300 PLUS.

The only halfway reasonable price is the 5 game membership at $115. If you buy two of those and go to 10 games you pay $230. Somehow, someone at the Sharks has made a massive f**king mess of their members package. I haven't seen that big a mess made of a package since Uncle Ernie got his c**k caught in the mangle.

stevie013

Juniors
Their supporter crew which are sideline seats towards the 10 yard line are $390 for a first time member. That's $30 per game for a very average seat. WTF? In fact any ticketed season tickets for halfway decent seats are $300 PLUS.

i think you will find that the supporters group of the sharks sits near on the half way line in bays 11 and 12, the best concourse seating in the ground.

the pricing though for sharks has increased with the biggest hit being families IMO. (well in my case anyway, a jump of about 70% on the year before)

Lambretta

First Grade
i think you will find that the supporters group of the sharks sits near on the half way line in bays 11 and 12, the best concourse seating in the ground.

Yep, apologies, you're right
Bay's 11 & 12, between the 40 yard line and about 25 metres from goal

Not quite the best concourse seating, but not far off

Still, for sideline seating that's still really, really expensive.
I can't understand how they're justifying those prices for new members at close to $400 for a season ticket. The Sharks are basically saying our existing members will re-new and we don't want any new ones thanks.

juro

Bench
Apparently there is a NRL membership summit going on today at NRL HQ. Would be interesting to see what ideas come out of it.

Smiley

Bench
anwm.png

Titans currently at around 3,500.

Aiming for 10,000.

Frederick

Staff member
Must've been dole day recently down at redfern as rabbitohs have added an extra 400 or so over the past couple of days

Porkie

Juniors
Must've been dole day recently down at redfern as rabbitohs have added an extra 400 or so over the past couple of days

:lol:

69% of the people living in Redfern are employed full time, 21.2% are working on a part time basis. Redfern has an unemployment rate of 5.7%.

66.2% of the people living in Newcastle are employed full time, 24.1% are working on a part time basis. Newcastle has an unemployment rate of 5.6%.

Now, if we go into other suburbs like, say, Maroubra V Maitland, we get;

62.1% of the people living in Maroubra are employed full time, 27% are working on a part time basis. Maroubra has an unemployment rate of 5.6%.

58.6% of the people living in Maitland are employed full time, 28.1% are working on a part time basis. Maitland has an unemployment rate of 7.3%.

Pick any other Steel City suburb you like and Newcastle is a city of dole bludgers. Glass houses and all that.

The South Sydney catchment area is the richest demographic in Australia. Just saying ;-)

Latest posts