What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 memberships

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
They have a discretionary $1.15 million they give clubs each year they could add a bit to that for clubs to reduce prices, at the least and to start with for kids. We all think broncos could and should be drawing much bigger crowds given their situation, cost is one area they could help that with. When I went a few weeks ago a decent seat cost me $60. If I ws a casual fan I would very much be picking and choosing the games I went to at that price.

What kind of effect do you think this would actually have?

they could knock off at best five dollars from every seat for every game.

franklin2323

Immortal
They have a discretionary $1.15 million they give clubs each year they could add a bit to that for clubs to reduce prices, at the least and to start with for kids. We all think broncos could and should be drawing much bigger crowds given their situation, cost is one area they could help that with. When I went a few weeks ago a decent seat cost me $60. If I ws a casual fan I would very much be picking and choosing the games I went to at that price.

The question is though do they want to cut prices?? Like with all clubs they have a base that will turn up no matter what say 15k. They are averaging double that. They have a monoply up there. Bombers will fix that.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Penrith are changing plenty with regards to Membership.

They are offering a $30 add on to each child membership (Under 16). This entitles them to nuggets,chips and a drink at each home game. $2.50 per game!

franklin2323

Immortal

They are offering a $30 add on to each child membership (Under 16). This entitles them to nuggets,chips and a drink at each home game. $2.50 per game!

Though the best thing is that's over 11 payments. If our Marketing team can't sell these they are worse then I thought

Abacus

Juniors

Not sure it's nuggets each game. I'd heard the kids meals offered each game will be different so 1 week is nuggets, next might be mini-pizzas, etc.

I love the idea - an extra $60 on top of my family membership to feed the kids at the footy for the year is...as cheap as chips?

applesauce

Bench
Not sure if I can justify paying that much for Broncos membership next year, been a member for 5yrs and sit with a bunch of 5 friends who I got to tag along with me as secondaries to my account. Broncos are shooting themselves in the foot.

Perth Red

Post Whore
What kind of effect do you think this would actually have?

they could knock off at best five dollars from every seat for every game.

I think if you made it $2 for kids and family tickets for $50 for decent areas you would see a lot more families at NRL games.

Shire Panther

Juniors
Penrith cutting their prices across the board. My seat will be cut $80 from this year's price.

Not sure it's nuggets each game. I'd heard the kids meals offered each game will be different so 1 week is nuggets, next might be mini-pizzas, etc.

I love the idea - an extra $60 on top of my family membership to feed the kids at the footy for the year is...as cheap as chips?
If this is the case then it's working already. I will sign my wife and son up for memberships next season.:)

Perth Red

Post Whore
well done panthers, that is the sort of inititative that will get families signed up as members.

paulmac

Juniors
I have renewed our Titans membership 4 game flexi with a free game thrown in. Family of 5 ,seats on the 30 yard line, 7 rows back,5 games for $400.Great value I reckon. The Titans have really listened, I can remember they were once the most expensive in the league but by the sounds of it the Broncos have taken that mantle.That Penrith initiative with the add on for food is something I would of looked at had it been available.

H.H

Juniors
Roosters up today too. Just then actually I think:

http://membership.roosters.com.au/

On a grand total of 1 so far :lol:

Interesting that the $99 Bronze season ticket has gone up to $149. Interesting to see what reaction that gets, but to be fair, the $99 was unbelieveable value and to have that for the past 3 years was awesome.

Aiming for 16k in 2014. I reckon we're a great chance for our 7th consecutive season of growth.

ag6858

Juniors

Interesting that the $99 Bronze season ticket has gone up to $149. Interesting to see what reaction that gets, but to be fair, the $99 was unbelieveable value and to have that for the past 3 years was awesome.

Aiming for 16k in 2014. I reckon we're a great chance for our 7th consecutive season of growth.

Not too worried about the price increase, the new prices are still very good value, considering the quality of general admission seating. Only thing that will stop me getting a membership next season is year 12, not the price of them.

H.H

Juniors
Not too worried about the price increase, the new prices are still very good value, considering the quality of general admission seating. Only thing that will stop me getting a membership next season is year 12, not the price of them.
Don't let that stop you son. So many night games these days that you should still be able to get to enough games to make it worth while.

Need a break from study sometime don't you?

RWB

Bench

Roosters up to 1,248 now.

Good start, capitalising on the finals momentum. Would love to know how many of them are new members.

IanG

Coach
Knights are taking expressions of interest
Here
Using the slogan "Play Your Part" Coming in October

Current members will be automatically sent the information pack.

Von

Juniors
Great initiative by Penrith.

$60 for a seaon of food for a kid is a bargain!!