What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 memberships

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Will have to downgrade mine to a flexi next year. Only made 4 home games this year which is still good value at $99 and i notice the flexi is $95 for 2014

Looks like a big overhaul the way its packaged this year. Flexi is priced at what the bronze was last year but for 4 games instead of 12, i guess the club had some data from the turnstiles and members database on attendance habbits

H.H

Juniors
Roosters up to 1,248 now.

Good start, capitalising on the finals momentum. Would love to know how many of them are new members.

Yeah what a great start. I reckon a lot would be new as the letter I got said they'd be in touch about renewals in October.

Lambretta

First Grade
The Roosters Membership package is pretty interesting

Personally I like the idea of the $149 bronze package where you get access to Bay 33. I had general admission tickets this season and for many games we were in Bay 31 or 32. Getting one bay closer to the centre reserved for members is a fantastic initiative and will look good on TV as it will be filled with Roosters fans.

However I still think there is a place for the $99 GA for behind the goals seating or the corner bays for example. Or even from Bay 32 round (in line with the in goal on the side)

If you're not going to give 12 games for $99 then I think the reduced games membership should be a 6 game package. 3 fixed games (say less popular ones) plus 3 flexi options.

The Roosters are based in an area that attracts a large number of transient people. People that come here for a year or two. At $99 for a season ticket it's fairly easy to grab a couple of additional members each year to come along for a few nights out to get on the beers and go to the footy. But once you go North of $100 it starts to get a lot harder to talk people round that aren't committed fans.

Lambretta

First Grade
Will have to downgrade mine to a flexi next year. Only made 4 home games this year which is still good value at $99 and i notice the flexi is $95 for 2014

That's only a $5 discount per game over paying on the door
$25 per game vs $30 per game

OK so it includes caps and scarves and badges etc but a 4 game package really ought to be $75 or a similar amount

If you can talk yourself into 6 games then the $150 package works out at the same value per game

dimitri

First Grade
Bulldogs have announced they are giving away a Motorbike on first day of sales! Which I think they have said elsewhere, will be 14 October.

00003449-image.gif

Billythekid

First Grade
Have to agree. While i don't think there'd be a massive number of non ticketed members, at least give people the option and anyone that does sign up is extra revenue.

I think they could get a few thousand. We have seen some decent storm support to away games. Plus not all fans can afford non ticketed memberships.

Danish

Referee
I have my membership setup to auto renew, which is something the roosters only started offering this year. I imagine a lot of the initial 1200 they had up when memberships opened were those people like me.

They also offered a spot on the members jersey for the first 2500 members which is why it shot up so quickly

parrawentyfan

Juniors
I renewed 3 Parra memberships today after receiving a phonecall from membership department. I selected the roll over last year and they were checking if I was still in.

Good news- my regional membership is dropping in price from $125 to $90. Includes 5 home games.

Less good news - they weren't sure what was going to be in the toddler and baby membership pack, and suspected it could be the same as last year. Renewed anyway.

Will be on sale to general public from 9 October apparently.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Surprising how few clubs have memberships available this time of year. Here's some price comparisons of those that do have:

Club
GA Adult/Jnr (seating)
Cat1 Adult/Jnr
Non ticketed

Storm
$195/$40
$465/$205
N/A

Sea Eagles
$230/$95
$430/$260
$80

Roosters
$159/$99
$385/$260
$60

Cowboys
$155/$70
$560/$560
$34

Broncos
$260/$135
$435/$235
$30-70

Titans
$210/$100
$549/$299
$45

Perth Red

Post Whore
Storm have great value for Jnrs for just $40 for behind the sticks seating. Can't complain at that price for 12 games! Broncos cheapest seats are the most expensive and you'd have to say Manly's are overpriced given quality of the ground (Manly's are the cheapest seats, not standing on the hill) and if you want to take your child and sit in the decent seats at the Cowboys you will have to pay full price for them!

Latest posts