What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 memberships

Suitman

Post Whore
How much did the Wanderers get?

Over 17000. Not sure of the exact number, but they capped season tickets at 16200 to allow for game day sales and away fans. There is a waiting list of around 3000 for season tickets.

Do you know how many of these are ticketed??

Just wondering how far they are from needing a waiting list...

I believe the Eels have about 10 000 season ticket holders.

Suity

maple_69

Bench
The NRL club's need to learn the lessons from the Wanderers and start planning for the day when we have ticketed membership close to or at the team's stadium capacity.
WSW had remarkable crowds last season, along with on field success that led to a big membership tally. Sadly, half the members don't bother and just turn up for the derbies. This wouldn't happen as much with NRL I think as it's not such a fashion statement more a rusted on tradition. Still when we get there, there needs to be a functioning buy back arrangement to ensure seats can be filled if a member does not plan on showing up.

Dakink

Bench
Dragons with that goose price in charge will be lucky to hit 15k next year unless changes are made.

Western_Eel

Juniors
The NRL club's need to learn the lessons from the Wanderers and start planning for the day when we have ticketed membership close to or at the team's stadium capacity.
WSW had remarkable crowds last season, along with on field success that led to a big membership tally. Sadly, half the members don't bother and just turn up for the derbies. This wouldn't happen as much with NRL I think as it's not such a fashion statement more a rusted on tradition. Still when we get there, there needs to be a functioning buy back arrangement to ensure seats can be filled if a member does not plan on showing up.

yeah i have a family membership which has 6 seats and i havent been able to go to the last 2 games

Eddie Lab

Juniors
the membership race ended yesterday with the following results.
total new members;
1st Broncos
2nd Panthers
3rd Roosters
percentage growth;
1st Panthers
2nd Warriors
3ird Broncos

prizes are:
1st $25,000 Cash + $50,000 Advertising Grant + $25,000 prize for Members to decide how to spend
2nd $15,000 Cash + $30,000 Advertising Grant + $15,000 Cash prize for Members to decide how to spend
3rd $10,000 Cash + $20,000 Advertising Grant + $10,000 Cash prize for Members to decide how to spend

all up we got 60k members during the race.
race.jpg

we are currently at 5% growth on last year.

juro

Bench
total new members;
1st Broncos
2nd Panthers
3rd Roosters
percentage growth;
1st Panthers
2nd Warriors
3ird Broncos

prizes are:
1st $25,000 Cash + $50,000 Advertising Grant + $25,000 prize for Members to decide how to spend
2nd $15,000 Cash + $30,000 Advertising Grant + $15,000 Cash prize for Members to decide how to spend
3rd $10,000 Cash + $20,000 Advertising Grant + $10,000 Cash prize for Members to decide how to spend

View attachment 7092

If those numbers are right, the Brisbane should not have got the 3rd prize for percentage increase. They went from 18,704 to 27,461, an increase of 47%. But that puts them only 5th on percentage increase. Wests increased by 65% and Cronulla increased by 57%.

What's going on???

Galeforce

Bench
total new members;
1st Broncos
2nd Panthers
3rd Roosters
percentage growth;
1st Panthers
2nd Warriors
3ird Broncos

prizes are:

View attachment 7092

I am disappointed that Souths who have LED total membership growth for the last two years may not receive any benefit from this competition. Souths went hard on membership from Day 1 this season and the NRL is in effect rewarding the SLOW starters. great lol@rabbits from NRL.