What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 memberships

H.H

Juniors
roosters finally 15k for 2013 premiers is lol worthy. win a premiership and can't reach 20k.

Bit slow off the mark cowgirl. Been over 15k for a while now.

Does the fact that a lot of SFS members are Rooster fans, and therefore not footy club members help us in your eyes?

Your blessing is really important to us...

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Bit slow off the mark cowgirl. Been over 15k for a while now.

Does the fact that a lot of SFS members are Rooster fans, and therefore not footy club members help us in your eyes?

Your blessing is really important to us...

I always check the members when I attend and there is a healthy showing even against out of town teams. I reckon there could be up to 5k potential ticketed members tied up in the scgt for us

H.H

Juniors
I always check the members when I attend and there is a healthy showing even against out of town teams. I reckon there could be up to 5k potential ticketed members tied up in the scgt for us

Yeah hard to say, but conservatively you'd think 2-3k.

Saint Doc

Coach
Interesting point apparently raised at the red v members forum last night that the "churn" of members is very high. Lots of initiatives to attract members, not enough to retain them. End up finding say 2-3,000 new members every year just to maintain status quo

dimitri

First Grade
They saw some pretty significant price hikes this year.

I think they'll be pretty happy if they can match their numbers from last year although they're still a long way off.

The Memberships included an extra reciprocal game (13 games in total compared to 12 last year)

Not sure if people realised that, or if they did, possibly dont value the extra game as much.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Interesting point apparently raised at the red v members forum last night that the "churn" of members is very high. Lots of initiatives to attract members, not enough to retain them. End up finding say 2-3,000 new members every year just to maintain status quo

What that tells me is that most clubs are probably not even close to their full potential yet. I wonder if souths have a high retention rate and if so how they have acheived it.

cleary89

Coach
Why bother when you get family tickets for $20 in the lead up to big games you feel like going to? Sunday afternoon verse a big rival, doubt we see anything anywhere near even double that for a Monday night v storm in the gong.

Need to reward members who do go to these shit games, not the guys who want to go to the big games a couple of times a year.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
What that tells me is that most clubs are probably not even close to their full potential yet. I wonder if souths have a high retention rate and if so how they have acheived it.

I think this roll over thing clubs are starting up will give the best boost in this regard...

People are less likely to actively opt into something that just say "F*ck it, leave it as is."

The way to take advantage of this is to give fans the option of automatic renewal where staying in is the passive choice and where they would have to CHOOSE to opt out...

pHyR3

Juniors
I think this roll over thing clubs are starting up will give the best boost in this regard...

People are less likely to actively opt into something that just say "F*ck it, leave it as is."

The way to take advantage of this is to give fans the option of automatic renewal where staying in is the passive choice and where they would have to CHOOSE to opt out...

when did other clubs start implementing this?

i believe this is the first year its offered at the tigers. i.e. next year will be the first year that memberships are auto renewed.

i know dragons have had this before but not sure about others

taipan

Referee
I'm reading the odd individual report of a club's latest figures.That is all well and good.
What I want to know is how we stand total wise today, compared to the total of last year.
Are we up 2%, 3%? eg 240,000 whatever.

Please don't get Bunnies Man to provide the figures.:doubt:

Eddie Lab

Juniors
here is what I got from earlier this week. still with 100% no bunniesman involvement.

psDMhwA.png

Latest posts