What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 memberships

yobbo84

Coach
This is the first and last year that im going to be a ticketed member, I had to call them 6 times to chase them up for my tickets and allocation and they promised that i would get my packs before Christmas so i could give them to my boys as a presents, I got it half way through Feb,

One of the best things Souths ever did for membership renewal was the introduction of the "Rolling Rabbit" payment plan a few years back.

For no additional costs you can choose to have your membership fee deducted monthly from your credit card (e.g. it's currently $14.58 a month for an adult GA membership). It's opt-out, so they just keep withdrawing until you choose to stop (but you do have to pay the season out).

Basically allows for renewals without having to do anything.

TheDalek079

Bench
I see the Roosters aiming for 20,000 members this season. They are still along way from reaching that total.

Pretty poor effort from the premiers.

Aim at nothing and you'll succeed.

Easts on the other hand have high expectations which we are striving to meet. That effort means that even if we miss our goal that we'll still post a reasonable number of memberships.

RWB

Bench
Seward hopes the Eels will be pushing the 40,000 member mark by 2017, a total that would exceed the capacity of Pirtek Stadium.

"We will need some more seats in the stadium," Seward said.

"It's also making sure the balance is right between game day and non-game day. You don't have to go to 12 home games to be a member. You could go to two or three – or you don't have to go at all.

"You can be a member in Brisbane, we've got 200 members in the Territory. You don't have to make that commitment to go but still belong."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...st-bulldogs-20140318-hvk2c.html#ixzz2wJvRvdfG

Talking about optimistic goals. Would be awesome if they reached 40k, think they'd need to at least start making the finals series to do it though.

georgesnmith

Juniors
Let's not get to far ahead RWB. Maybe 2 wins in a row first and go from there

shame such good fans get such a dud team

if the eels can get 15k members with a team of wooden spooners youd think 40k could happen with a top 4 side

they could become the biggest sydney club if a coach can turn them around they have everything going for them other than their management

if the eels get strong crowds of 40 - 50k between dogs, souths and manly if the games are at anz

Valheru

Coach
At least the Eels reaching 40k would be genuine and not include pets and dead people and anyone that has walked through Redfern unlike Souffs numbers.

Lee Eel

Juniors
At least the Eels reaching 40k would be genuine and not include pets and dead people and anyone that has walked through Redfern unlike Souffs numbers.

Just like the 14,334 Pet memberships Easts have sold for 2014?

membership.roosters.com.au/ packages/view/123

Latest posts