What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 NRL Draw

Vin Fizz

Bench
3 reef up to round 20. Play Hartleys once and Newcarsole twice on Sunday

Last edited:

Marchad

Juniors
With ch9 choosing which games they want at the start of the season will bite them on bum. Can't wait for the weekend when there is a top of the table clash on but they chose the battle of the spoon. Not good for the game.

With ch9 choosing which games they want at the start of the season will bite them on bum. Can't wait for the weekend when there is a top of the table clash on but they chose the battle of the spoon. Not good for the game.

Agree and has hard it is to say, i want Ricky's team to have a good year, they have basically no FTA coverage as well so for the Sharks fans and to pi** 9 off this is who we want in top 4

Sharks
Raiders
Warriors
Storm

Don't know if this has been mentioned, I downloaded the Sharks ecal and included the NSW cup games, most of them are the game prior to the NRL games this year. Things get out of sorts around the rep games, but I think that's a great improvement on having the U21s as the lead in game. I'll probably get down to Shark Park a bit earlier to watch the NSW cup games.