What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 NRL Draw

Vin Fizz

Bench
You know, it could be that they think we are in a strong enough position to handle it. I mean if it were Wests who are really in a parlous positon they might not. So the commissh have decided to give us an upper cut for our past sins (Bruno Cullin biso) in the knowledge that they arent really putring us in jeapordy. Just thoughts.

Card Shark

Immortal
Just about every club has a gripe because they have too much of 1 timeslot.

How does he think it's so great?

As i have said do not watch any game on channel 9, if you have to watch then use alternative option then watching it on 9, hurt there hip pocket, as they are basically hurting us.

Greenberg there is one to be trusted who was head of Dogs last year when Barba incident yeah Greenberg.

The NRL is f**ked beyond belief

So we play each week before origin without our players, they love to kick us.

Lyon did it for Manly stood down from rep footy.

I think Gallen & Lewis have played enough time to step down, no one gets hurt here we benefit fully, let the NRL enjoy that

bluefox1968

Juniors
We just have to make it work in our favour.

Being the 'ultimate underdog' in 2013 with the ASADA dramas helped us in the end. The way the Sharks fans (including me and my family) created a fantastic atmosphere at the SFS in the finals was one indicator that 'we are not going away'!

If we can go all the way in 2014, then we'll really show 'em!

Vin Fizz

Bench
The best thing we can all do that is very tangible is become a member and pay some money to the club. Once you have done that make sure you ask everyone you see who is wearing Sharks gear are they a member and give them mild curry if theyre not. 200 new platinum members and the $200K short fall goes away lads and lasses!

shadowboxer

First Grade
Being the 'ultimate underdog' in 2013 with the ASADA dramas helped us in the end. The way the Sharks fans (including me and my family) created a fantastic atmosphere at the SFS in the finals was one indicator that 'we are not going away'!
Quality post.

I saw the draw and laughed - feel for the season ticket holders and the club. Gotta keep fighting.
You aint won yet greenberg you bald headed liar

Vin Fizz

Bench
Here's whats being reported on Sports Fan.
"What a draw for the Sharkies. They've only been given two lucrative Friday night games (rounds 16 and 19) but from a footballing perspective, it's just about perfect. Cronulla will have three five-day breaks but they will stay in Sydney for each, and they will have one nine and two eight-day breaks following the sets. The Sharks will only travel as far as Newcastle before their first bye in round 12, and they'll leave New South Wales just four times all year. In probably Cronulla's biggest victory, they will face last season's bottom three (Parramatta, St George, Wests Tigers) twice and only come up against Melbourne and Canterbury once. The Sharks could be set for a top four finish if they defeat the Rabbitohs and Roosters without their rep players in rounds 11 and 17 as well."

shaggs

Coach
Sponsorship and crowd wise the draw may be balls, but football wise who knows. I can't be bothered analysing like the above article, but I will take their word for it.

Just win.

Special K

Coach
We just have to make it work in our favour.

If we can go all the way in 2014, then we'll really show 'em!

I think I'm still hungover from that day. Last thing I remember was starting an up up Cronulla chant in the dunnies. Created a life long Sharkies fan in my non footy watching mate. He's signed up as a member and all... Hates footy but loved the atmosphere

Latest posts