What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 signings

charlie shark

Juniors
I hear Cronulla are putting in a development officer in at Thomas Holt Village for there next wave of NRL players
ps Flanno your doing a great job bringing through these youngsters

cb4

First Grade
Gibbs will be around for 1 more year.

He wanted his money from the Sharks and play group League, but Flanno wont budge.

He either retires and gets no Shark $$$$ or he plays out his final year with us, and judging by the on going battle with the club, i'd say that will be in NSW cup.

Frenzy.

Immortal

He wanted his money from the Sharks and play group League, but Flanno wont budge.

He either retires and gets no Shark $$$$ or he plays out his final year with us, and judging by the on going battle with the club, i'd say that will be in NSW cup.

He's rust. Fekk him off.

cb4

First Grade
I like Gibbs, but he doesnt want to train for first grade any more.

He was hoping to pull the pin and get his money, but Flanno has told him one or the other. The dollar has won out.

Madsharkie

First Grade
I like Gibbs, but he doesnt want to train for first grade any more.

He was hoping to pull the pin and get his money, but Flanno has told him one or the other. The dollar has won out.

Good on Flanno too. Sounds like a shitty situation.

webShark

Not held in the highest esteem by the back room training staff is Bryce. Train properly and play firsts or Feki off. He will go as too old a leopard to change spots. Bad attitude towards training not just messing about.

Card Shark

Immortal

Geez, that's a bad situation.

Does he seriously think he can have it both ways.

Hope he wakes up to himself. Thought he was a popular player but maybe not?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
FFS we bought a cripple. The guy hasnt been able to hardly walk since day 1. I saw him 3 different trips to Sydney & it was the same. But hed play that weekend & play well.
Check out a Beu knows clip on youtube with Gibbs. He is absolutely chronic.

cb4

First Grade
He will play this year out as he is on good coin.

Doubt he plays much first grade though, so will miss out on some bonuses.

Card Shark

Immortal
Shame we couldn't come to some agreement with him to get him out if he's done.

Not much point having a half-hearted cripple in the club on big $.

Suppose we did all we can - need to get something for our dosh I suppose.

Latest posts