What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 signings

coolumsharkie

Referee
32000 quotes you've made in in 10 yrs = about 10 quotes per DAY . . yes I suggest that would be a case of "no mates" - or sorry as it is now known as ADHD - well done champion

You jealous?

LOL This is like a Redders post.. Very amusing.

There I said it. :lol:

Quigs

Immortal
I got a crab last week. Won it at a fundraiser in the mudcrab races. Gave the bugger away... silly me.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
you need to shave that shit then Frenz, wipe out the whole nest.
Plus it makes it look bigger too.

orrrrr so I Hear.. :sarcasm:

I've found that a gas axe helps - cuts the crab action right out.

After that, everything is tip top.

You blokes can just f**k right orf! Don't see me writing to you guys telling you how to kill your pets.

They have names you know and everything.

Crusty 1, Crusty 2 etc. Right through to Crusty 3467.

Oh and there's Tristan. He's special.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
32000 quotes you've made in in 10 yrs = about 10 quotes per DAY . . yes I suggest that would be a case of "no mates" - or sorry as it is now known as ADHD - well done champion
Wow. Takes me all of ten minutes a day. At work where my mates aren't. I have far more obsessive past times than this.
You however, still rate as adult ADHD or a simpleton or both. Which is it?

chewsta

First Grade
Holdsworth is a terrible signing.
where the hell has he even been the last couple of years?

Holdsworth, Grothe. are we playing in the Masters tournament now?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Holdsworth is a terrible signing.
where the hell has he even been the last couple of years?
He's been in the UK for the last 5 years at least due to the fallout with Ben Roberts while at the dogs.
He one of the SL's top 20 players & played in this years Challenge cup final for Hull, losing 16-0 to Wigan. Probably the highest paid player at Hull at present.
Holdsworth is a very capable half/ 5/8 & is a major upgrade on CT.
He will be Top 25 for sure.
With 3 or 4 halves hookers retiring end of next year, it is an astute transitional purchase.

chewsta

First Grade
He's been in the UK for the last 5 years at least due to the fallout with Ben Roberts while at the dogs.
He one of the SL's top 20 players & played in this years Challenge cup final for Hull, losing 16-0 to Wigan. Probably the highest paid player at Hull at present.
Holdsworth is a very capable half/ 5/8 & is a major upgrade on CT.
He will be Top 25 for sure.
With 3 or 4 halves hookers retiring end of next year, it is an astute transitional purchase.

Cheers Reef, I thought he had come out of retirement or something, to sign.

I remember him being a big unit that looked way out of position in the halves to be honest.

ghoti

Bench
Yeah, I agree chewsta...he was a bit out-dated as a ball-running 5/8. Not too many of them left in the NRL. Still has a good passing game, decent kicking game and is a strong runner and defender.

webShark

Top 20 your arse. The match you highlight , the man of the match was none other than the mighty Blake Green!

Doubt he is paid more than Gareth Ellis or Tom Briscoe either. You make this stuff up.

Perhaps we should go for a Top 10 player like Blake Green or a Top 5 one like Rangi Chase. For depth maybe Ryan McGoldrick. He is no doubt better than TP.

He fell out with the Dogs and they kept Roberts. Sums it up. I no longer rate CT but he could get a gig at Hull and I doubt any worse than Holdsworth.

Holdsworth not in the Exiles team, kept out by Travis Burns. Unless he was injured. Other big names included Menzies,Hodgson and Puletua.

By the way , if you claim he was their highest paid. Why come to us for peanuts? Unless punted by Hull.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Top 20 your arse. The match you highlight , the man of the match was none other than the mighty Blake Green!
He is in the top 20 SL players.

Doubt he is paid more than Gareth Ellis or Tom Briscoe either. You make this stuff up.
You are right. His Wiki states he is the 2nd highest paid at Hull

Perhaps we should go for a Top 10 player like Blake Green or a Top 5 one like Rangi Chase. For depth maybe Ryan McGoldrick. He is no doubt better than TP.
Rangi Chase is a good player. Love to have him at the Sharks.

He fell out with the Dogs and they kept Roberts. Sums it up. I no longer rate CT but he could get a gig at Hull and I doubt any worse than Holdsworth.
Holdsworth belted the crap out of Roberts. Yes he was flicked. CT or Tyrone, not a scratch on Holdsworths value to the Sharks.

Holdsworth not in the Exiles team, kept out by Travis Burns. Unless he was injured. Other big names included Menzies,Hodgson and Puletua.
He was injured apparently. Concussion concerns.

By the way , if you claim he was their highest paid. Why come to us for peanuts? Unless punted by Hull.
So hes taking a hit for 1 year & earn a better deal? Hes coming back to Australia, playing or not.

cb4

First Grade
Daniel Holdsworth was no where near the top 20 players in the ESL.

He was the highest paid player at a club with huge financial difficulties, nothing to brag about.

shaggs

Coach
He is trash. Let's hope he is the 5th string half. And the only time we see him is on grand final day for the reggies.