What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Team - You Can Bring Back...

Amadaca

Juniors
Cmon Tommy, you're so close, just spit it out like you know you wanna...

"Pearce is better than Wing."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Amadaca

Juniors
Then I guess you just don't know how to watch a game of Rugby League.

Pearce's own mother would tell us Wing was a better halfback. He was an absolute weapon.

Way to miss the point, ingrate.

Not about getting Wing but replacing one player whose 2002 counterpart was further ahead of them than any player with a counterpart in another position.

Then why the f**k wouldn't you put Brad Fittler and SBW in the same team? :lol:

Anasta, Wing love. Pearce hate. You're either a closer scab or you're a scab in an under cover Easts trolling account, which one is it?

Amadaca

Juniors
I don't even know what a scab is supposed to be. Enlighten me & I will enlighten you.

Williams isn't getting the #12 jersey while Fitzgibbon is there. Maloney keeps his 6 because even though he's nowhere near Fittlers level, he...

A) Is closer to Fittler than Pearce is to Wing

&

B) Is an asset to the team, unlike Pearce.

I don't even know what a scab is supposed to be. Enlighten me & I will enlighten you.

Williams isn't getting the #12 jersey while Fitzgibbon is there. Maloney keeps his 6 because even though he's nowhere near Fittlers level, he...

A) Is closer to Fittler than Pearce is to Wing

&

B) Is an asset to the team, unlike Pearce.

Pearce had 20+ try assists and line break assists you genius :lol: :lol:

Give up on rugby league and try something else, you're dumb enough you'd fit in well with the AFL crowd

Amadaca

Juniors
Ugh, you are such a moron. Even for a DJ, you're dense. Pearce was outstripped for repeat sets by Sam f$&! Thaiday!!! You mentioned Anasta 0 runs for 0 metres (in one game, ever).

You like noughts? Shall I bring up all the noughts in Pearces career (hell, just this season)? Or are they so infamous you already know the ones I speak of?

Ugh, you are such a moron. Even for a DJ, you're dense. Pearce was outstripped for repeat sets by Sam f$&! Thaiday!!! You mentioned Anasta 0 runs for 0 metres (in one game, ever).

You like noughts? Shall I bring up all the noughts in Pearces career (hell, just this season)? Or are they so infamous you already know the ones I speak of?

When your team scores a try on average every 7 tackles you don't need to go for repeat sets. If you ever watched a roosters game this year you would see a giant winger out on the left :lol:

Amadaca

Juniors
When your team scores a try on average every 7 tackles you don't need to go for repeat sets. If you ever watched a roosters game this year you would see a giant winger out on the left :lol:

Cake taker, right here!!!! :lol:

Any halfback above under-6s needs to know how to produce a repeat set, numb nuts. Watch it end Pearces career when times arent so rosey for us.

Amadaca

Juniors
I can't see any halfback ever producing 0 try assists & 0 line breaks & being beaten for line drop outs by a front rower ever again, either.

Pearce is one of a kind. Truly.

Cake taker, right here!!!! :lol:

Any halfback above under-6s needs to know how to produce a repeat set, numb nuts. Watch it end Pearces career when times arent so rosey for us.

I'll take the 25 try assists thanks.

Even when Pearce had things difficult like when when Anasta was his partner he was still racking up 20 try assists a year when Anasta was barely registering 10 :lol: