What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 All Stars | Fri 13 Feb | Indigenous 20-6 NRL | Cbus Super

All Stars: who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Surely there has got to be somebody ANYBODY to commentate Rugby League for Channel 9 in front of Tim Gilbert. It's not the greatest game in the world but he is actually making it painful to listen to.

The monotone drivel which is spewing out of Wally Lewis's mouth as usual isn't helping.

Seriously considering Vincent Van Goghing myself.

Card Shark

Immortal
I dunno if any of you guys heard, but Gus Gould watched Thurston kick at training

He watched him all by himself kick it over the head of the opposition in to path of his teammate.

Who was the opposition in a training session?

Someone

Bench
dead set there is just as much time spent on interviews on the field and off it in the breaks than there is actual footy being played.

innsaneink

Referee
I saw some jerk off holding his kid, standing up in the concourse seating area....people behind him unable to see...inconsiderate f**kwit

Puntastic

Juniors
Scott really doesn't belong in a game like this.

And yet he'll play Origin...

Maria hasn't done much either has he?

Taumololo has been fantastic. Winterstein hasn't put a foot wrong yet either in his moments, and Johnston too for the most part.