What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 All Stars | Fri 13 Feb | Indigenous 20-6 NRL | Cbus Super

All Stars: who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T.S Quint

Coach
Was anyone else paying attention during the adds about 5 mins ago and notice something different about the the Footy Show this year?

....since when did Erin Molan get such a nice rack? Where has she been hiding those puppies the last couple of years.

I noticed that as well. Thought it must be a stunt double.

Almost makes me want to tune in to the Footy Show this year.
Nah, not really.

TimmyB

Juniors
I love that Gould mentions the training session all the way through, but waits until the Indigenous all stars have certainly won before quoting his own comments to Laurier Daley - "I can't believe a team which trains that well can lose".

Seriously a rolled gold narcissist.

blaza88z

Coach
Broncos can look forward to a well coached and exciting team....not.

when you have the likes of Thurston and Inglis on the same team, there's not much you can do as a coach

especially considering how rubbish that NRL all-stars team is in comparison

Liddell

Juniors
Shit house game but a well deserved win regardless.

Some strange interchanges by Bennett in that 3rd quarter.

Danish

Referee
Gus says a lot, but the "side that wants it the most wins" comment is pretty spot on.

The Polynesia / NZ idea is probably the way to go, the all stars are simply out-enthused.

Also Presto's hair is mint.

A polynesian team would be a NZ, Tonga, Samoan, and Fiji version of the Britsh Lions. They'd crush the indigenous all stars in a complete mismatch (such a team would probably beat Australia more often than not as well).

I'd prefer a Maori side. That would make it much more competitive.

blaza88z

Coach
it's pretty much a non-event for the non-indigenous players, what do they have to play for?

the indigenous players have absolutely everything to play for