What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haffa

Well all I can say is it shat on every league game ive been to this year from a great height. It was interesting as I was following the Hawks.

You actually attended a League game? You refused to travel to watch Manly in a GF qualifier so I have a hard time believing you've watched any real footy live.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Here comes the biggest AFL troll of them all.

PR will never miss an opportunity to praise AFL and denigrate Rugby League.

Derpty derp derp, play the ball not the man. You don't see a problem with the swans drawing more fans than our 4 biggest Sydney clubs can muster between them? Fair enough, let's all rejoice at the couch potatoes.

Canard

Immortal
Derpty derp derp, play the ball not the man. You don't see a problem with the swans drawing more fans than our 4 biggest Sydney clubs can muster between them? Fair enough, let's all rejoice at the couch potatoes.

Keep telling us how great AFL mate.

The Storm outdrew the AFL in Melbourne this year.

No mention of that at all by you though.

The agenda isn't even thinly veiled

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Go Google supply and demand, mate.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Broncos V Titans pax - 24,878.

Raining today and forecast to on an off all week - not looking great. Probably 27-30k.

Don't even try push for the "local derby" BS. Gold Coast is irrelevant.

Broncos V Titans pax - 24,878.

Raining today and forecast to on an off all week - not looking great. Probably 27-30k.

Don't even try push for the "local derby" BS. Gold Coast is irrelevant.

What about the top of the table, 1st place yet another 30kish crowd. It's the Brisbane Broncos at top of the ladder not the QLD Reds/Brisbane Lions. Yet the Bronocs are getting QLD Red level crowds in 1st place, :roll:

lockyno1

Post Whore
What about the top of the table, 1st place yet another 30kish crowd. It's the Brisbane Broncos at top of the ladder not the QLD Reds/Brisbane Lions. Yet the Bronocs are getting QLD Red level crowds in 1st place, :roll:

Tell you what, come back when you have a 30K crowd at home. 30K is a good crowd, ideally I'd love 50k, but that won't happen against an average Titans side.

Canard

Immortal
Tell you what, come back when you have a 30K crowd at home. 30K is a good crowd, ideally I'd love 50k, but that won't happen against an average Titans side.

I wonder what team the guy supports though? It's clearly not the Cowboys, he is never in a game day thread nor in any other thread bar this one.

He is a clear troll, and very likely a fan of a Sydney based club who is trying to gin up some controversy.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I wonder what team the guy supports though? It's clearly not the Cowboys, he is never in a game day thread nor in any other thread bar this one.

He is a clear troll, and very likely a fan of a Sydney based club who is trying to gin up some controversy.

Probably. It is just annoying that is all. Complaining about 30K crowds, even 37K crows is ridiculous. How about the Sydney clubs and well lol Canberra get off their couches and get to a game. I have been to most Brisbane games in Sydney despite the weather. I'm planning to see Brisbane's last home game as I have something in Brisbane that weekend too.

thorson1987

Coach

I'd say he isn't even a RL fan at all.

merkin just comes in here to bitch.

I'd say he isn't even a RL fan at all.

merkin just comes in here to bitch.

RL fan just pointing out cold hard realities such as Swans outdrawing NRL teams in there own heartland which wouldn't happen in other heartland around the world. It be like Melbourne Storm having the highest average attendance in AFL heartland but being an actual heartland it doesn't happen.

All I want is for the heartland clubs is to live up to that attendance wise instead of countless excuses to not attend despite given decades to build up a fan-base. Yet expansion teams such as WA Reds/South QLD Crushers were not given the same countless chances like Cronulla to get it together instead gone in 2 seasons.

Canard

Immortal
Almost 2 decades worth of development and embedding into the city.

The Swans crowds weren't that great in the 90s

Perth Red

Post Whore
Their crowds really took off from 96 onwards, was this due to SL and disgruntled Sydney RL fans switching codes or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts