What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
2 games in Sydney last night and then nothing today.

I beleive sydney should have 1 game friday and at least 1 on saturday and sunday each round. The headline game on each day should receive special marketing attention each week

insert.pause

First Grade
How does a game between Manly & Brisbane outdraw Roosters v Bulldogs in Sydney on a Friday night by 3k people? get some fans ffs!

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
That's the equivalent of 426,874 mid-strength beers in Canberra. Or half as many in Brisbane in 1995 according to Sgt Kabukiscat.

What the f**k does any of this have to do with me? Think you're a bit confused. You're not going to start sending whingey provate messages to me like your boyfriend did, are you? Bloody hell, you idiots know how to sook.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Send me a few more sooky PMs about how you're just misunderstood. f**king hell, you and your boyfriend are softcock racist shitbags.

Great payouts, like year 10 level. Keep going, you big scary bully. PS, you're the softie, look at how you react. Hilarious.

Last edited:

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Manly had the chance to keep northern eagles going.

And decided to kill it. And havent made a dollars profit since

A manly central coast hybrid team is a no brainer for the nrl

Seriously tonight at brookie would have got 9509 people

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
Great payouts, like year 10 level. Keep going, you big scary bully. PS, you're the softie, look at how you react. Hilarious.

We can have another chat about treating people with respect if you want. Just send me a PM so you're not stuffing up the thread any worse than you already are. I don't really want to read more of your sooky messages, but I will if it helps you deal with whatever's troubling you.

Last edited:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
we can have another chat about treating people with respect if you want. Just send me a pm so you're not stuffing up the thread any worse than you already are. I don't really want to read more of your sooky messages, but i will if it helps you deal with whatever's troubling you.

leave raiderdave alone.

What the f**k does any of this have to do with me? Think you're a bit confused. You're not going to start sending whingey provate messages to me like your boyfriend did, are you? Bloody hell, you idiots know how to sook.

What it had to do with you, your abusive swearing aside, was that it referenced (with the word "half") your uncorrected and incorrect assertion that Brisbane's crowds were half of 20 years ago. When people like yourself and FabulousDave write abusive, sweary and factually incorrect posts slamming Brisbane's crowds, you will be called out as it detracts from whatever quality could be in this thread.

For the record, here's your original post:

Try a few wacky quips about how Brisbane is getting half as many through the gates as it was 20 years ago, that'll slay 'em!

Care to correct the record, or just make potentially homophobic ("boyfriend") posts riddled with poor spelling ("provate"). Sounds like someone else around here, doesn't it? Maybe you are Sockpuppet Kabukiman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts