What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Just proves they should keep taking the games to Gosford.

Whats the expected crowd for todays game at Kogarah?

DC_fan

Coach
Railway track work on the western line between St Marys and Granville could impact on the crowd at ANZ today.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Some very light and small showers coming into the Sydney area by the looks of the radar. Could get very ugly.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Well my club just got through to Wembley so about to splash out around $10k to go and watch one game! Not too bothered if the beer is mid strength lol.

beave

Coach
Good crowds in Tvl and Gosford last night.

Raiders and a 5:30pm kickoff would lend itself to a 13-14k crowd up there but 16k was a fair effort imo.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Well my club just got through to Wembley so about to splash out around $10k to go and watch one game! Not too bothered if the beer is mid strength lol.

Seemed like 3/4 of the crowd was from rovers and they made great noise. Glad they got to wembley should be a cracking game and atmosphere.

I went in 2012 for leeds v wire. A great day, only had a couple in the ground but cannot remember what brand never mind if it was full strength. I don't think there is a bad seat in the ground and it holds atmosphere superbly, oh and the roof is built to cover the seating. Aussie architects take note

How many do you think rovers will take to wembley?

Status
Not open for further replies.