What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus

Referee
What's this bizarre LU claim that the Titans fudge their crowds? It's a 25,000 all seater stadium.

8000 people means a smattering of people across the stadium. Same with 10k.

What I think the real issue is that fans of teams that draw less have to make up a reason that they can't even outdraw the Titans

I think it's 27k.

If any teams fudge crowds it's the Gold Coast Suns and GWS.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Oi VOR - a colleague pulled out of a work function in Canberra on MONDAY - guess who is going to Raiders V Tigers. HA, ME. Wtf.

Well ill be heading up the highway to the remondis bin.
as f**king usual allocation is exhausted in the upper ET and only single seats available in the premium concourse

ill get there and itll be a 12k crowd

anyway. should be a big game. we need to win.

Well ill be heading up the highway to the remondis bin.
as f**king usual allocation is exhausted in the upper ET and only single seats available in the premium concourse

ill get there and itll be a 12k crowd

anyway. should be a big game. we need to win.

If the weather is nice there should be 15 there, which is about capacity these days. A big buzz around the shire at the moment. Watch us lose.

If the weather is nice there should be 15 there, which is about capacity these days. A big buzz around the shire at the moment. Watch us lose.

hahaha
confidence is high

weather should be ok.

im more going on I have gone and on frequent occasions ill have gone to buy a tickey in PB stand, not been able to get two or three together and then come game day even on nice days there are gaps and sometimes a whole sections empty

anyway. itll be good.

hahaha
confidence is high

weather should be ok.

im more going on I have gone and on frequent occasions ill have gone to buy a tickey in PB stand, not been able to get two or three together and then come game day even on nice days there are gaps and sometimes a whole sections empty

anyway. itll be good.

Yeah I know it is frustrating. Most of the PB and ET stands are pre sold to season ticket holders, an alarming number of who never seem to show up. The southern end of the PB (tv cameras look directly at it) one full bay always seems empty. These people pay $400 odd dollars a year to never show up.

shire hobbits just throwing money away hahaha

I sat in the porter stand once. it was ok..but id rather be side on

one day ill be up in sam's ivory tower :)

papabear

Juniors
What's this bizarre LU claim that the Titans fudge their crowds? It's a 25,000 all seater stadium.

8000 people means a smattering of people across the stadium. Same with 10k.

What I think the real issue is that fans of teams that draw less have to make up a reason that they can't even outdraw the Titans
Canberra get shit crowds.

but in a similar size stadium it is far far far more full at 8k then the titans at 10k.

The dogs at 20k being less then one quarter of ANZ is again way way more full then when the titans report more then 1/4 of like 10k.

Its sort of like Brisbane broncos salary cap. Everyone knows they have dodgy deals going on, just because they can't prove it, doesn't stop you from seeing the smoke (cough andrew Gee cough)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts