What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Hey you never know, strive for the stars...they might get 7k lol:lol:

I can't wait.

Hey Dave, which one of these guys on their own is you?

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-06%20at%201.32.19%20pm_zpsnc2ovy9t.png

Canard

Immortal
Nah, Canard, its 27,400. I remember it was meant to be only 25,000 but engineers found extra room or something. When you google the capacity, it says 25, however, the actual website states 27,400.

http://www.cbussuperstadium.com.au/The-Venue/Facilites---Services.aspx

Seating capacity

? Total capacity 27,400 seats

- 8985 Eastern stand
- 6290 Western stand
- 6185 Northern stand
- 5750 Southern stand
- 190 Wheelchair positions

Backs up my position even more though.

8k smattered across and 27k all-seater looks terrible.

Whereas 8k at Leichardt, looks a lot better.

I think the real issue is that people like to put shit on them, but then realise that other clubs are just as bad.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Backs up my position even more though.

8k smattered across and 27k all-seater looks terrible.

Whereas 8k at Leichardt, looks a lot better.

I think the real issue is that people like to put shit on them, but then realise that other clubs are just as bad.
Yep.
The DT seems to use the GC as one of their go-to scapegoats, which says a lot about the people who are overly-critical of them.

morley101

Juniors
Melbourne are trying cheap tickets to get a crowd for the game against the Titans

Category 2 family (4) tickets $36 normally $100

Last edited:
Canberra get shit crowds.

but in a similar size stadium it is far far far more full at 8k then the titans at 10k.

The dogs at 20k being less then one quarter of ANZ is again way way more full then when the titans report more then 1/4 of like 10k.

Its sort of like Brisbane broncos salary cap. Everyone knows they have dodgy deals going on, just because they can't prove it, doesn't stop you from seeing the smoke (cough andrew Gee cough)
|

Canberra have been getting the same 8k for years

they just used to fudge it a bit and say it was 11-12

Brutus

Referee
Good to see Rabbitohs v Broncos Rnd 24 at allianz.

Any idea why Souths are playing a game at Allianz.

Should be more of them.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Just booked my tix for tonight: 36,787.

The pax will probably reach 39-40k, so looking at actual crowd of roughly 34-37k.

They don't publish a PAX for Canberra Stadium. It's a LAX. Because that's what their fans are.

I agree with the prediction a couple of pages ago. 36015 in Brisbane tonight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.