What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Doc

Coach
Geeze some posters who used to provide good crowd commentary have lowered themselves to the lowest common denominator.

Yet another ruined thread on leagueunlimited.

I'm considering slandering Ray Hadley just to see if any mods are reading this nonsense

CSFC

Juniors
Geeze some posters who used to provide good crowd commentary have lowered themselves to the lowest common denominator.

Yet another ruined thread on leagueunlimited.

I'm considering slandering Ray Hadley just to see if any mods are reading this nonsense

I'm keen to read a Hadley slandering. Proceed.

And here's the view last night. Announced crowd was slightly smaller than I expected, but generally pretty boisterous. Utterly well behaved during indigenous performance before game, welcome to country etc.

Axwu7r7l.jpg

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I was opposite you in white GA. Level 7 South had more people than it did for the Roosters. Was not expecting 1600 less!

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Remondis looks like it could end up close to a sell out?

Bledisloe is on target for 70k+. Would many from the shire have any interest in that?

Remondis looks like it could end up close to a sell out?

Bledisloe is on target for 70k+. Would many from the shire have any interest in that?

Would be great for the Cows to play in front of a big NSW crowd for once instead of sub 10k just because it's the 'Cowboys'/away fans excuses. Cronulla supporters should feel great about there team at the moment exceeding everyone's expectations.

Considering Cows got 16k against Canberra, no excuses for Cronulla to get a big crowd against a top 2 team. It's a major game deserves major crowd.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Would be great for the Cows to play in front of a big NSW crowd for once instead of sub 10k just because it's the 'Cowboys'/away fans excuses. Cronulla supporters should feel great about there team at the moment exceeding everyone's expectations.

Considering Cows got 16k against Canberra, no excuses for Cronulla to get a big crowd against a top 2 team. It's a major game deserves major crowd.

Yes i agree 100%. Lets give them a chance to grt out in numbers. But in general its no wonder people question the viability of ceratin clubs when they get crowds of only 7k when there are no away fans to speak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts