What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I love how they're "childish insults" from Queenslanders around here, but nonsense from... others... well, it is all good. Great stuff.

Anyway, so this post isn't modded, I am picking 36015 for Brisbane tonight. Go Broncos!

Actually if you browse back a few pages I suggested several people grow up and move on from this petty little Raiderdave vs the world bullshit and actually discuss crowds. It's pathetic.

You can only hurl insults if you're from NSW and think #6015 is a good crowd.
Didn't 6015 happen in the ACT?

Raiderdave

First Grade
Wow qlders really are f**kwits.

This whole thread is about them and their superiority.

And as I said before, the only ones reporting posts in this thread are the whinging arseholes, typical eh?

Now we wait for the two mouths to respond. Forget it, I really don't give a stuff, there are more important things around to worry about than a bunch of whinny qlders carrying like porkchops.

Go on, try and put me down by saying how many games you have been to this year.

Dickheads.

hear hear Parra
hear hear

Qlders generally have a massive inferiority complex
( well founded it is too :lol:)
they are victims in all facets of life ... unfairly treated by everyone
everyone is out to get them.
usually humourless gits & quite unintelligent they are quick to be over the top in the defence of anything QLD

little mans syndrome gone mad
that's the sunshine state ;-)

Raiderdave

First Grade
Have been doing this the whole time, yet, at the same time, refusing to take RD's shit, and I am the troll? Meh.

:lol::lol:
unlike me
you can't take any criticism of your state/ city /teams pathetic fans & crowds
you instantly attack anyone who dares suggest that maybe the Broncos are a tad..

well

pathetic ;-)

Myself
Para
Timmah
& about 10 other posters in here

you & that other chap
its tears , feet stamping , the folding of arms & holding of ones breath

if it wasn't so funny it'd be down right weird :crazy:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
:lol::lol:
unlike me
you can't take any criticism of your state/ city /teams pathetic fans & crowds
you instantly attack anyone who dares suggest that maybe the Broncos are a tad..

well

pathetic ;-)

Myself
Para
Timmah
& about 10 other posters in here

you & that other chap
its tears , feet stamping , the folding of arms & holding of ones breath

if it wasn't so funny it'd be down right weird :crazy:

Haha, nah mate, I love the shit myself jokes. They are good. I enjoyed the banter, others (mods) did not. And others decided that I was bullying you. So I guess I did hurt your feelings, sorry.

Last edited:

Raiderdave

First Grade
Haha, nah mate, I love the shit myself jokes. They are good. I enjoyed the banter, others (mods) did not. And others decided that I was bullying you. So I guess I did hurt your feelings, sorry.

:lol:
Bullied ?
By you ? :lol:

Others may have thought that ... but not me
I can dish it out
but I can cop it too

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
This crowd is bizarre. 640 and 639 are half full, last week they were full. Level 7 south is about 80% full, where as last week it was at about 60%.

Blue 517 & 526 were full last week, this week pretty much empty. 721 & 717 is empty tonight. So I suppose it would be on par with last week, maybe give or take 500 or so?

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
33,480 at Suncorp tonight. Surprising, thought there'd be more but still a lot better than the Titans game a few weeks back.

Have been doing this the whole time, yet, at the same time, refusing to take RD's shit, and I am the troll? Meh.

Simple fact is there's been too much bullshit in this thread. The ongoing 6015 rubbish is now tired, Raiderdave's posting is tired, calling anyone who disagrees with anyone else a f**kwit, king of the arseholes or mother f**ka is tired.

This is one of the designated no trolling threads and too many people are engaging in rubbish. Twizzle has been in here already to warn people, because it's becoming cave like in here.

Enough.

Canard

Immortal
33,480 at Suncorp tonight. Surprising, thought there'd be more but still a lot better than the Titans game a few weeks back.

Simple fact is there's been too much bullshit in this thread. The ongoing 6015 rubbish is now tired, Raiderdave's posting is tired, calling anyone who disagrees with anyone else a f**kwit, king of the arseholes or mother f**ka is tired.

This is one of the designated no trolling threads and too many people are engaging in rubbish. Twizzle has been in here already to warn people, because it's becoming cave like in here.

Enough.

Just as bad as all the above is the "fans of x club have no right to comment" brigade.

Whatever to all of the above.

Anyway, the crowd last night felt bigger than last week's. Beer queue was busier, bus queue was longer, toilets were busier. All of the indicia of attendance seemed up, but there you go: 33k.

Despite popular belief most of my posts in this thread are factual and about crowds, so here's me checking over my predictions. Happy to give myself two pass marks. Not spot on, but not far off. Well within a standard deviation, so to speak. Anyone else here want to talk crowds?

R23 predictions:
NQL v SOU - Townsville - 14,000
BRI v SGI - Suncorp - 35,000

WST v NEW - C'town - 9,000
PEN v WAR - Pepper - 10,000
SYD v PAR - Allianz - 9,000
CAN v MAN - GIO - 6,015
CBY v GLD - Gosford - 13,000
CRO v MEL - Remondis - 8,000
Average: 13001 (really!)

And f*** it. #6015 forever. The joke can get as old as St George losing two grand finals in a row in the 90s. Never really gets old.

397630-allan-langer-1993.jpg

One of the best off the ball moments last night was when the ground announcer put it out there for a big cheer for Alfie since he was, not unusually, on the field. The crowd obliged.

Last edited:

Burns

First Grade
Today's going to be pretty gross crowd wise isnt it? Definitely in dead rubber match season with Wests v Knights.

Some of the Sydney games are going to be effected by transport issues this weekend. track work this weekend sees no trains running between Parramatta and Strathfield. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts